Author Topic: ZomZoeyBG's screenshots (Halloween Party 2019)  (Read 1381 times)

Offline ZomZoeyBG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~~Just go away, there's nothing to see here~~
    • View Profile
ZomZoeyBG's screenshots (Halloween Party 2019)
« on: October 27, 2019, 04:14:57 pm »
(First time posting, sorry for any mistakes here)

The party was fantastic, the music, the map and the people themselves were amazing and I'm so happy I was there with a few friends of mine, even though in the start most of us were disconnecting, losing connections, etc. and some people couldn't make it because of that. I hope we all had fun!

Anyways, thanks to the map creator (Lady_RavenRose) and the DJ (VortexAlive) for making us, the community, have a great party! I really appreciate you guys for doing this, especially the people who helped to make this party come true! As you may know I was the Slenderman (or should I say Slenderwolf?) at the party and I was happy to take screenshots with the people, who also wanted to take them with me. I am proud of the preset I made to be honest, but I know I could've made him look better, too bad I just didn't have much time to give him more extras.

Now I'm going to post some screenshots, hope you like them. ^^

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: ZomZoeyBG's screenshots (Halloween Party 2019)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 07:54:36 pm »
Something is bound to go wrong with things like this x'D I'm so glad you decided to stick with it through the madness, it means a lot =) I love all of these screenshots. You did such a good job on your preset, too! I love how it looks. Seeing Slenderwolf run around was really neat pff

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort