Poll

Map is freezing for already 4 days

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Map is freezing for already 4 days  (Read 1968 times)

Offline chucky

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« on: July 20, 2019, 12:30:03 pm »
Hey everyone,
I wanted to go to Lonely Cave from FH version 1.13 that was made from someone as a map, it tells me now "Failed to connect to front server". The problem is, that I still can't go to the map since a few days passed by. Should I still wait or what can I do against it? I really need the map!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Map is freezing for already 4 days
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 01:25:33 pm »
The game doesn't even tell you to go to the website and download version 1.17 like it did to all of us? How can you still play in 1.13?
Or am I misunderstanding something?
You should be playing the game by the newest version which is 1.17, I think something is done so that people shouldn't be able to use the previous versions of FH.

To be honest, I want to help you out but I don't entirely understand the sentences you've written.
doing what i feel like

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 01:31:28 pm »
Heyo!

I think they're meaning that they downloaded a remade Lonely Cave map that someone put out there~

Chucky, a number of people are experiencing this same issue, they download old maps from 1.13 and fail to connect to the map server. There's speculation that they're either corrupted or just won't work with the new update~

You are amazing <3

Offline chucky

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 01:41:09 pm »
The game doesn't even tell you to go to the website and download version 1.17 like it did to all of us? How can you still play in 1.13?
Or am I misunderstanding something?
You should be playing the game by the newest version which is 1.17, I think something is done so that people shouldn't be able to use the previous versions of FH.

To be honest, I want to help you out but I don't entirely understand the sentences you've written.

I have already FH 1.17. But someone made a map where we have the old FH maps there. It all worked fine until now..

Offline Tuike

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 01:56:20 pm »
Quite a few of the maps or content are having supportive issues or connection problems since the new version chucky. If its been like it for four days then chances are it wont be fixed or anything for a while, best to use a different map.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 04:37:25 pm »
Hey there, gonna go ahead and make a comment here because I went and tested this myself.

I'm going to assume that due to the recent patch the maps will not work unless they are "updated" for the patch, not sure what the problem could be as I didn't have this problem 1.16 either, but maybe with the new source and all the new stuff being implemented there could be some odd "glitch" or it's corrupting.

I tried going into the old maps (there are two different downloads, not sure where i got one of them) and it worked fine, however this download only has Bonfire, Flourite, Watermill, Ficho, South Pole and Temple of Dreams.. so no Lonely Cave or any of the other ones.

That being said, I'm going to have to assume the other download of which includes ALL the 1.13 maps, is corrupting due to Lonely Cave, as you have to go in LC to get to the rest of the map pack.. not entirely sure why this is, but maybe xSpirit or someone may be able to figure this out being the new coder.

If you'd like, I can try and find the download of the one that doesn't include Lonely Cave and the other maps and link it to you, other than that, this is all I really have to offer as of right now. So sorry this is happening!

Go ahead and nudge me in PM if you'd like me to try and find that for ya, in-case I may miss a respond here!
artwork by dehvina

Offline chucky

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 06:37:13 am »
Hey there, gonna go ahead and make a comment here because I went and tested this myself.

I'm going to assume that due to the recent patch the maps will not work unless they are "updated" for the patch, not sure what the problem could be as I didn't have this problem 1.16 either, but maybe with the new source and all the new stuff being implemented there could be some odd "glitch" or it's corrupting.

I tried going into the old maps (there are two different downloads, not sure where i got one of them) and it worked fine, however this download only has Bonfire, Flourite, Watermill, Ficho, South Pole and Temple of Dreams.. so no Lonely Cave or any of the other ones.

That being said, I'm going to have to assume the other download of which includes ALL the 1.13 maps, is corrupting due to Lonely Cave, as you have to go in LC to get to the rest of the map pack.. not entirely sure why this is, but maybe xSpirit or someone may be able to figure this out being the new coder.

If you'd like, I can try and find the download of the one that doesn't include Lonely Cave and the other maps and link it to you, other than that, this is all I really have to offer as of right now. So sorry this is happening!

Go ahead and nudge me in PM if you'd like me to try and find that for ya, in-case I may miss a respond here!
I am so relieved there is someone where the old maps work! Luckily I don't need Lonely Cave. But I would love to get the link to the other maps. If you can't find the link, you also can upload it to mediafire/google drive and put the link here. Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:46:05 am by chucky »