Author Topic: Question about my other account  (Read 1727 times)

Offline .SimsHeart.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Question about my other account
« on: July 24, 2019, 10:28:56 am »
Hello everyone,
It's been a long time and I finally came back to Feral Heart.
I was about to check if my Account still works until I figured I had two accounts with almost the same name ?
So I tried also getting into the other account regarding to my notes SimsHeart.exe I've tried several times to log in with it and all it does is clear the login boxes. I also tried getting my Password back on it and it says That I dont have a recient Email adress. So my question is if there is even an account called SimsHeart.exe or if i changed the name, without taking down notes about it or if the page is having Issues? I also can't log with it into the user panel...It gives no feedback about if the password is wrong or anything it just resets the page and clears the boxes. Is there any way to get the account back? If any of the Staff could help me I would highly appreciate.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:38:46 am by .SimsHeart. »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Question about my other account
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 11:11:00 am »
When boxes clear it's usually the case that the username and/or password you typed in are incorrect.

Since you mention that you've been gone a really long time, it makes me wonder how long? I think about this because any account that has not been actively logged into after a certain amount of time gets deleted from the database automatically (I think after 18 months if I remember correctly). I am unsure as to whether or not this is still a thing, as I've not really come across anything that would tell me otherwise, but if you haven't touched your account in that long then it is a possibility that this is what happened.

However, if you get in contact with a moderator they can look up the username and tell you as to whether or not the username does still exist.

I hope this does give you some insight into what could have happened, and I hope the guidance given here will be useful to you.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline .SimsHeart.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 11:16:58 am »
Hello Bawfle,
Thanks for your reply. Ive been gone for some years now and I am pretty sure my Main account wasn't used until now and it still works, it could possibly be that I might changed the name of my account not taking notes about it or I deleted it myself...Im not sure its been way to long. Thanks for your Help and fast reply! One more thing which Mod should I write to exactly? Or do all of them know?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 11:26:53 am »
The current staff page is outdated so some staff still need to be removed from there. However, the mods that are still around are Morgra, Kerriki, Nynx, and Kynvuu. I've not seen Nynx around for a long time so it's probably best to contact either Morgra, Kerriki, or Kynvuu.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 11:45:46 am by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline .SimsHeart.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 03:42:00 pm »
Thank you very much for your help! ♥

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 03:14:35 am »
Will be locking this seeing as your questions have been answered~ Thank you Bawful and xSpirit for your help!

If you need any more assistance, feel free to PM me or another staff member. ^-^

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort