Author Topic: Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server  (Read 1467 times)

Offline DiamondLion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I just got back from a long break, and well,  logged in Feral Heart site and I wanted to text someone, and then I got this:

Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server

I wasn't banned or kicked or something else?? I know there might be a problem with my computer, but I've searched for some errors, and I found nothing.. Help??

Next day:

Okay-okay.. I got it... for some reason It's just always sent me the wrong adress for the page.. I changed something, and boom, it worked..for some reason.. Not gonna complain! Lol. I guess this post can be locked- The problem is solved, somehow..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 05:12:27 am by DiamondLion »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 10:39:49 am »
I'll be locking this as it is against the rules to discuss bans/kicks on the forum.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=59897.0
Quote from:
Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

I'd suggest private messaging a moderator about the issue for further assistance. c:

After some thought/discussion, I'll be unlocking this as it was not directly discussing bans/kicks and the topic could use further investigation. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Hope you get the help that you need, DiamondLion!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:01:08 pm by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:27:27 pm »
Do you think you can try and send a message again to the user you intended to send a message to in the first place?

and see if the same error pops up?

I'd appreciate if you could try and get a screenshot of the error message as well so we can see better for ourselves as that error message doesn't sound familiar at all so it's very confusing to me. xD

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone