Author Topic: Trying to change password: "Bad Reset Code"  (Read 2360 times)

ZombieKitteh

Trying to change password: "Bad Reset Code"
« on: August 04, 2019, 09:43:00 pm »
I need to change the password to one of my side accounts where I hold a recruiter for my roleplay group.

Long story short a Discord account was compromised/hacked and someone may have access to my other sensitive info. I've been changing passwords for everything that I've deemed needed. So the matter is somewhat urgent. If someone could help me?

I've sent a Forgotten Password email multiple times but each code brings me to the "Bad Reset Code" error. The account in Question is CrypticRefrain and I can post here with it for validation that's it's mine. Or if someone could instead PM that account for assistance if that's preferable.

Offline CrypticRefrain

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to change password: "Bad Reset Code"
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 09:44:10 pm »
-Lowkey waves from the account so it's easier for staff to locate-

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 03:52:32 am »
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but is it sending you an email when you try to change the password. If you click the link in the email to change it and it's not working, then it could be that you're waiting too long to change it. You may need to PM a staff member yourself if the issue is urgent.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 07:49:43 am »
I'm clicking the link the forgotten password email gives me right away. It takes me to a black page with that message on it. As if it's an error. I was thinking of sending a PM to someone on staff, but the staff list on the website isn't updated so I'm not entirely sure who to PM anymore or how active they are.

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 05:27:13 am »
On the Staff FAQ page you can find the updated list of staff members.

Offline spiritslife

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 06:48:38 am »
hi i've not played FH in a very long time and am now wanting to try playing it again so i'm trying to reset my password like they said to do in another help post on the form's but i keep getting this massage instead

"Activation could not be sent.Mailer Error: You must provide at least one recipient email address."

i've tryed signing into the user panel to edit it but it is not doing any thing it's not even loading and the screen just flashes once then nothing?

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 05:26:45 pm »
hi i've not played FH in a very long time and am now wanting to try playing it again so i'm trying to reset my password like they said to do in another help post on the form's but i keep getting this massage instead

"Activation could not be sent.Mailer Error: You must provide at least one recipient email address."

i've tryed signing into the user panel to edit it but it is not doing any thing it's not even loading and the screen just flashes once then nothing?

Please make your own help thread rather than commenting on another, especially seeing how this one is over a month old now. I hope you get your problem fixed. :)

in-game: hooli