Author Topic: Weekly games?  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly games?
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 09:47:22 am »
You know, I'm having sudden devja Vu that this, a ton of games like hide and seek; duck duck goose; and find the hidden player, happened once quite a while ago, maybe 2013 or 2014, on a livestream, but it wasn't a special event map. Can anyone back me up on this or is it just a weird dream like memory? Lmao

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 02:54:48 pm »
You know, I'm having sudden devja Vu that this, a ton of games like hide and seek; duck duck goose; and find the hidden player, happened once quite a while ago, maybe 2013 or 2014, on a livestream, but it wasn't a special event map. Can anyone back me up on this or is it just a weird dream like memory? Lmao
maybe, it sounds kind of familiar
Sig/Icon by me
In-game User: Pickles82

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 05:14:01 pm »
That all sounds like something that would be really fun, prizes or not! Would be a wonderful way to bring the community closer together for sure!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 10:28:10 pm »
I used to hold races in the grounds, sometimes people hold "Find person X" races where someone sets home to a location, and when they disappear from the grounds the race to find them starts (party chat makes it easy to keep up with who found who first).

Hold a race day if you like & maybe it'd become official.

This is a really neat idea. ^
I love what this community comes up with. For such a limited game, there are quite a few possibilities here.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 02:22:00 am »
could probably set up a game of mafia easily enough

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 05:43:46 pm »
I love love this idea! It seems like a lot of fun :D I hope we do get to do things like this in-game.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2018, 06:22:52 pm »
A fun game could be a mass hide-and-seek game. Of course someone hides, be it a staff member or some other designated person, and a whole fleet of people go out and try to find this person!

Everyone will have a chance to see the character that is going to be found, as well as a picture of it on the site for save measures. Everyone would be in a party chat beforehand, and of course when it starts you could be given hints here and there if we're having trouble. No name tags are allowed, of course, nor would f3ing be allowed. To be able to have your find count, if you found the person first, you must send in a recording of your search to make sure you never turned those things on.

Just a suggestion X3

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2018, 10:19:41 pm »
A fun game could be a mass hide-and-seek game. Of course someone hides, be it a staff member or some other designated person, and a whole fleet of people go out and try to find this person!

Everyone will have a chance to see the character that is going to be found, as well as a picture of it on the site for save measures. Everyone would be in a party chat beforehand, and of course when it starts you could be given hints here and there if we're having trouble. No name tags are allowed, of course, nor would f3ing be allowed. To be able to have your find count, if you found the person first, you must send in a recording of your search to make sure you never turned those things on.

Just a suggestion X3
Pretty sure dragons den has hide & seek days.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2018, 04:13:12 pm »

Just a suggestion X3
Pretty sure dragons den has hide & seek days.

Neat x) I don't play DD ^ -^;;

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort