Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 519906 times)

Offline TheGuest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2015, 05:28:37 pm »
Thank you so much Raz, and for ALL the staff that have really shown a reflection of their work with the game, cleaning up the 'mess' that brewed, and finding an alternative all in one spin. That's amazing, and you continue to gather praise from 50+ pages full of members that can see it too. Thanks.

Also, one more thing... For anyone that's in a helping mood(I understand if the below question belongs elsewhere, but it doesn't have that much to do with in-game problems).

Having some trouble too. Though, I'm sure mine is an easy fix-- or at least easy to figure out. Whenever I login through that site it brings me to a page where it displays only this text on the top-leftside of the page, "No Proxies Here". I wasn't sure what that meant, and would be very grateful to anyone that might have more a clue then I do on how I can figure it out. Eager to get in-game again.

Offline Matyas

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Lovely couple.~"
    • View Profile
    • TorakPack
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2015, 05:32:51 pm »
Have you tried another browser?
"If you've got time to point fingers, then how 'bout using your head to figure out what you want to do about it?"

Offline Fanny001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Waroflefamiglie
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2015, 05:37:22 pm »
Thank you for your hard work!? c:<
Hurr durr

Offline MerlynsMidnight

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2015, 05:45:42 pm »
Thank you so much Admins!!! <3

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2015, 05:49:18 pm »
Thank you so much guys! <3

Offline Arleana123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2015, 06:06:58 pm »
Im still having problems getting in I followed the directions but it still keeps saying failed to connect to front server [/color]

Offline buch123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2015, 06:15:48 pm »
Thank you so much for your hard work (: I can't really play because of the connection but that might be because of all the other players who also want  to get in after the weekend^^

Offline TheGuest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2015, 07:04:13 pm »
Yes, I've looked around to find out that different browsers have worked for some people. So, I downloaded FireFox and tried it there, but unfortunately it didn't work out for me and would display the same page where it said, "No Proxies Here". Thanks for the suggestion though!

I guess'll just suck it up 'till the next update Raz'll display later on. A few days away from a colorful screen won't kill anyone.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 07:09:39 pm by TheGuest »

Offline WildRavens

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hey!! You 100% matter, are valid and are loved 💕
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2015, 07:18:10 pm »
Yes, I've looked around to find out that different browsers have worked for some people. So, I downloaded FireFox and tried it there, but unfortunately it didn't work out for me and would display the same page where it said, "No Proxies Here". Thanks for the suggestion though!

I guess'll just suck it up 'till the next update Raz'll display later on. A few days away from a colorful screen won't kill anyone.

Try Google Chrome or Windows Edge. XD I'm using Google Chrome right now and it's working great!

Icon is not by me! | GIF by chillcrafting, on Tumblr!
❤❤

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2015, 07:46:45 pm »
Horray! And on the day I finally remembered my password too! XD *Is glad I didn't have to change it*
Happy Pride Month!