Community > Praise

Thanks Raz!

(1/2) > >>

LaughingWolf:
I know a lot of people like to talk [bleep] but I just felt that a thankyou for working on this server issue through the downtime was something that needed to be done. Everyone wants to bemoan your existence until you are needed. (Isn't that just life tho?)

Just popping on to say Thanks for getting the server back up. Because realistically, it was entirely in your power and your right to opt out and shut it all down. Not enough thanks goes to the server master for what he -does- do, but boy do we like to complain about what he doesn't do (myself occasionally included there too, sorry, lol). But I thought it was worth the effort of saying thankyou.

Also thanks to those of you who were able to be the ones to inform the general gamer populace what was going on.
I have no idea why changing the exe file helps but I'm glad it does.

I think I repeated myself a bunch in there but whatever, i'm tired. xD   G'mornite and Thanks again to all y'all.

l3irdie:
Thank you for fixing it. <3

Ellen11v:
Thanks Raz

Telluric:
hats off to raz v.v

LadySigyn:
Definitely a big thanks to Raz, his work is always greatly appreciated. It bothers me when he's constantly undermined by members of this community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version