Author Topic: [v1.13] The Darklore Territories: Final Expansion [Large Map Pack, Complete]  (Read 16871 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
I love this map pack, it's amazing! I'm still busy visiting all the maps .w.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
For those who wanted it, I have changed the file sharing service so that EVERYONE may download it!
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile

OMG I so can't wait to download this. This is literally my favorite map to go into. 8D -Jumps up and down from chair- must...get...this ;A;
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
Amazing maps Kerrigan! I love them! Where did you get all the epical music?

Offline Wolfi8

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
WoW!  ;D Thats the best map I've ever saw! I hope Feral Heart will work again soon, I want into THIS map(s)!  ::)
Could you make a map for cougars? ;D Well, before you ask: why not! And, it isnt horrible if you havent enough time or such a thing! I just wanted to ask  :o  :)

BouncyLion101

<3
These maps must have taken you a trillion years to complete, they're all so gorgeous!

The objects in the map are so pretty and unique, and you're so creative with them. :D
+floof for being an awesome sauce

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
Nice to haves these beautiful maps back ^-6^, for lurk you mean kickd ont you M<.<. XD anywho beautiful.

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Much as I love your work with these, unfortunately, I have a bug to report. Many of the textures are missing (all I am seeing is black and yellow). I will have a full list of maps this occurs in later, as at the time I am typing this, it is late. I just did not want to forget to mention anything.

Any help (once I have the rest of the info, of course) would be greatly appreciated!
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Offline sweetpea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i <3 wolves
    • View Profile
the darkloard map awesome face i played on it and is it ok if i rp and make a video using this map or no

CuriousKitty

Love it, been playing it. Need people to run around with through! Message me up if you want to :)