Author Topic: Character Interviews  (Read 26688 times)

Offline BashfulWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |~|We're More Ghosts Than People.|~|
    • horacethehushed
    • link_skye
    • hekken_dingos
    • View Profile
Re: Character Interviews
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2020, 07:56:17 am »
Johnnie Graves
What's your name?
"The name's Johnnie Graves, finest gunfighter and outlaw there is."

Do you know why you were named that?
"I can only assume that my folks liked the name."

Are you a boy or a girl?
"I'm a man of course, do I sound like some lady t'you?"

Are you single or taken?
"Well, I used to be very fond with the ladies, but as of lately I have my eyes set on one of the girls travelling with me."

Have any abilities or powers?
"I ain't like some of my friends, the best I got is my gunfighting skills."

Stop being a mary-sue
"Once again, I ain't a lady."

Uh...if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
"Well of course, I'm an amazing gunfight'r. Have you not been paying any attention?"

Riiiight... Have any family members?
"As of now, just my mom and sister."

Oh? How about pets?
"Dust Devil is more of a companion than a pet, but he sure is as dumb as a dog."

Cool, I guess. Tell me something that you don't like.
"The law, civilization, them rich folks, people that think they're higher than ev'rybody."

Something that you do like?
"My friends of course, they're the most amazing people I know."

Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
"Drinking and fooling around with the ladies is what I would usually do, but as of late.. it hasn't changed."

Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?
"I think you missed the part about me being an outlaw."

Ever...killed anyone before?
"Of course. Hasn't everybody?"

What kind of animal are you?
"I have no clue what moonshine you're drinking, but I'm human."

Name your worst habits.
"Drinking for sure.. Sometimes I wake up not remembering what happened the past week."

Do you look up to anyone at all?
"Yeah, some of my friends are taller than me, so I gotta look up at 'em to talk."

Gay, straight, or bi?
"Buddy, how many times have I mentioned other woman in this interview alone?"

Do you go to school?
"I was a working kid, no need for fancy education."

Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
"Possibly.."

Do you have any fangirls/fanboys?
"Again, past mentions of women."

What are you most afraid of? I promise I won't laugh.
"Those giant alligators down South. I never thought a lizard could get so big."

*snicker* Ok, ok. What color is your hair?
"It's a very dark brown."

Eyes?
"Hazel."

What do you usually wear? Nothing perverted.
"Travelling has changed my outfit. The things that have stayed is my jeans, boots, collared shirt, and my devilish vest. I also wear either a shotgun coat, or a poncho."

Ok. What's your religion?
"I don't believe in God, but I don't bother others about it like some men I've seen do."

Do you wish this quiz is over?
"If you don't have any more ques-"

Well, it's still not over.
"Well, alright then..."

Anyways, where do you live?
"No where, I travel."

What class are you? (Low class, middle class, high class)
"My folks owned a ranch that barely got business, my father died and my mom never remarried. I would for sure say low class."

How many friends do you have?
"I ain't telling you how many there are in my gang."

Wow. If you could change anything
what would it be?
"Nothing. I love my life."

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And I don't want no cheap answer, ya hear?
"By myself, probably be stupid with it. But my gang comes first, so it's whatever they decide."

What is your thoughts on pie?
"Never had any."

Alright. What's your favorite food?
"The stew my mom used to make for me before I left. I miss that dearly."

Favorite drink?
"Whisky, or whatever that drink one of my friends has.. So strong.."

What is your favorite place?
"Anywhere that's open and free."

Least favorite?
"Anywhere where there is law."

Are you still wanting the quiz to end?
"Of course-"

Yeah. Well, it's over.
"Finally, this has been the weirdest interview ever. Now make sure to get my good side with the picture."

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Character Interviews
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2020, 05:13:57 pm »
oo i kinda wanna do this with Dreams and Cosmo actually

i did it with Cosmo once before but she's changed a lot since then so i'll do it again

Dreams
What's your name?
Dreams of Stars! though everyone usually calls me Dreams... i guess it's easier?

uh? i can't remember? maybe i dreamed of the sky a lot... i dunno! not like i can sleep nowadays though, kinda a downside of being a ghost, i guess!

Are you a boy or a girl?
i'm a girl!

Are you single or taken?
what's that mean? you not gonna tell me?

well um, i'm a ghost, so i can possess people and stuff! i can also go through walls! not ones made of glowy stuff, though... those ones hurt... uh! i can also go invisible! makes it easy to sneak up on people, hehe!

Stop being a mary-sue
hehe, i'm not a 'mary-sue'! i'm a fox!

Uh...if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
what's a wrestler? i'd probably win! 'wrestler' wouldn't be able to touch me, cause i'm a ghost! and i can just possess them!

...uh? i mean... probably? or, maybe not... how long have i been dead, again? i can't remember...

Oh? How about pets?
what's a pet? i don't think i have any of those...

those glowy wall things people trap me in sometimes! i always manage to escape, but those things hurt! and i don't like being trapped!

i like playing with people! even if they don't wanna play and get mad at me... i'm not doing anything bad, honest!

what's a hobby? uh, i guess it's playing? i dunno what a hobby is...

o- only on accident! sometimes things happen when they're possessed! they can't float like i can and i forget!

n- no! not to my knowledge... i know someone killed me before, but i've never done it! i think...

i said i'm a fox! a fox kit!

Name your worst habits.
habit? uh... i dunno! i don't think i have anything bad!

hehe, i don't have to look up at all! i can float right up to their faces!

Gay, straight, or bi?
what do you mean? what's that mean? stop saying words i don't know!

Do you go to school?
i don't really go anywhere! not even to that 'school' place! what is that, anyway?

uh, i can't! i'm a kid! and a ghost...

fans? uh.. does the occasional angry group of people chasing me count?

oh... i guess someone catching me and me not being able to escape... that, or coming to life again!

hair? you mean fur? it's orange! and white, and black!

Eyes?
green!

i have my earring and bracelets and necklace! i can't really take them off...

what's a religion? what's with all these words!

i dunno! i don't exactly have anything else to do...

okay!

nowhere? why live somewhere when you can't sleep? what's the point of a den, then? nothing can really hurt me anyway, so there's no danger in staying out at night!

what'd i say about words i don't know! what do you mean?

i have lots! everyone i play with is my friend! ...even if no one thinks the same...

Wow. If you could change anything, what would it be?
change anything? i dunno! i'm happy with how things are! it's fun being a ghost!

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And I don't want no cheap answer, ya hear?
what's a dollars? what would i do with a million of it? that's a big number!

pie? uh, is that a food? if so, i can't really eat, either...

i just said i can't eat...

Favorite drink?
...can't drink, either...

uh, i dunno! somewhere with lots of people to play with! or, no! maybe a pretty place with a lake and forests! or, or! maybe a big grassy area with lots of room to run! or, uh, float.

Least favorite?
i don't like those weird buildings people take me to if i can't escape from them quick enough... they don't do it all the time, but it's still scary! i don't wanna let them do stuff to me!

...a little bit, now...

Yeah. Well, it's over.
oh, thank you!

Cosmo (featuring Star ((aka me)) because i can and we're best friends)
What's your name?
my name is Cosmo Fursi, pleasure to meet you.
and i'm Star! i'm here to hijack these questions for myself. or, er, to help Cosmo. yeah.

my family was named after space... it is a thing the royal Canpriis are often named after, though i never questioned why. for example, my mother's name was Galaxy.
Cosmo actually named me! of course, i have an actual name, but i prefer Star! everyone calls me that now, anyway.

Are you a boy or a girl?
i am a girl.
me too!

Are you single or taken?
taken... my wife's name is Henrietta.
funky chicken, that one. i'm not exactly single, either... but i guess it's more queerplatonic than a proper romance stuff.

i am Fire-Born. i can summon flames from my body. they can take the shape of wings and allow me to fly, though rain makes them disappear.
she can summon a visor, too! that ties into my 'ability' too, she can summon me to her world! yeah, i uh... definitely not from her world. i can only appear as a somehow solid hologram... neither of us have any idea how that works.

Stop being a mary-sue
what is that?
it basically means 'overpowered' and 'cliched as heck', which neither of us are. i think.
oh... yes, i suppose our weaknesses even out our strengths.
yeah, you're hydrophobic, and i guess autism's my problem. and anxiety, and... yeah.

wh-
wrestler's a big buff human who fights a lot. i guess.
oh. i suppose i would win against one, as humans are not fire-proof... Star, on the other hand...
wow ouch, but i agree. i can't fight at all.

...i... did.
uh... we don't like to talk about that. i have a mom and two siblings, though!

Oh? How about pets?
it'd be strange if Cosmo had a pet, but i have one! a cat, named Sekki! he hates my guts... my eldest sibling has a tortoise, too!

...water, i suppose. and when Henrietta decides it's a great idea to send me to another world. thankfully she doesn't do it often.
one of these days she's gonna send you to my world and i can finally hug you. uh, i don't like people. or bees. or heights, apparently. oh! and definitely not needles.

my friends. and summer, when the world is warmer.
i prefer winter. and i like my friends, too! and my family, and animals, flowers, nature in general really, uh... yeah.

hobby's basically what you do for fun. i draw stuff! on my laptop! and i like exploring with Cosmo!
i do not have much of a hobby, i guess. i wander the world, there's not much time for things like that.

...i have. he completely deserved it.
yeahah, uh... i have too, but not really in an aggressive way... not on purpose, i mean. things happen when you're upset, and... yeah.

i wish i had.
okay! i haven't! and i definitely do not want to! pacifist over here...

i am a Fire-Born Canpriis.
basically a mix between canines, or vulpines, and horses! and i'm a human! though i have a tail, dunno what happened there but i ain't complainin'!

Name your worst habits.
i'm not sure. i suppose i could learn to control my temper, but that is not quite a habit, i don't think.
uh yeah that's a tough question! what are my habits... i do some wacky things sometimes, wish i could stop touchin' my face all the time.

we look up to each other! funny how that works...

Gay, straight, or bi?
i'm aro/ace, actually! none of the above!
i am as well, though in a different way than Star. there is no romance involved in my marriage, though. Henrietta respects my discomfort on that subject, and i do not see her as the romantic type.
i'm much less serious about relationships than Cosmo is. we just kinda hang out.

Do you go to school?
neither of us do! i'm trying, but it's hard to find a school that doesn't make me have an anxiety attack... thank you, childhood trauma!

Cosmo's married, i'm not sure i want to be... as for kids, that's a 'no thanks' from both of us!

nope! we're both too weird for that i guess, haha! or, well, we don't know a lot of people.

water, and a certain other thing that Star doesn't want me to mention anymore.
bees! but seriously, losing everyone i care about. i have nightmares about that sometimes...

my mane is purple.
mine's naturally brown, but a part of it's bleached blonde!

Eyes?
red, due to the fact i am Fire-Born.
my left eye's a real dark, almost black, brown, and my right's purple!

i wear a ring on my ear. Henrietta gave it to me when she proposed...
goodness! okay, uh. i wear a black tanktop and shorts, though sometimes a black sweater thingy, a black glove with the index and thumb cut, purple glasses, two necklaces, one's a chewy thing, a key on my ankle, earrings, uuhhhhhhh... and a ring! on my not gloved hand. is that it? that's it

neither of us believe in anything, really. no reason to, it's not in our nature.

i do.
Cosmo please that's rude

that's what you get!

i do not have a home. you can call me a wanderer, of sorts. i find places to rest at night, but those are temporary homes.
well i have a house! i live there when i'm not summoned by Cosmo for whatever wacky things we get up to.

Cosmo was basically high class once, uh... i don't know which one i'd be. dunno what Cosmo is now, either.

only Star and Henrietta. regretully friends with Henrietta's uh... she kidnapped a dragon named Humdrum once, and he stays with her now.
i've got a few friends! ...Cosmo and yasa, mostly. i haven't officially met Henrietta yet, somehow.

Wow. If you could change anything, what would it be?
i would like to change a few things, but messing with the past is dangerous and a foolish task.
same boat. the past happened, no need to change it. you can only learn from it and grow.

Cosmo has no need for money, but if i had a million dollars... i'd probably honestly spend it all on charity and random stuff. and art commissions from my sister. definitely.

i love pie! pumpkin pie and lemon pie is really good! Cosmo, have you eaten pie..?
no, i have not.
shame. therefore, no comment from her.

beetles, i suppose.
ew. i love spaghetti!

Favorite drink?
i only drink water, so i cannot really say.
i'm not sure myself! probably chocolate milk or somethin' like that.

Cosmo sees a lot, but she doesn't have a favorite somewhere secluded, probably. and far away from water. as for me, i love forests! just places filled with nature in general, really.

Least favorite?
like i said, anywhere with water. like the middle of the ocean. oof. my least favorite place would probably be a big city. i don't like crowds and they're everywhere in a city! also, it smells bad.

yes. i have things i wish to do.
and i gotta get home!

Yeah. Well, it's over.
very well.
see you later! thank you!