Author Topic: Majida Bio~  (Read 1103 times)

Offline DobieCakes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Majida Bio~
« on: March 21, 2019, 06:57:03 pm »
Majida; “Glorious”
"I exist as I am, that is enough."

• African Lioness/Panthera Leo
  • Three years, two months old
  • 310 pounds
Appearance

• Majida boasts an unusually muscular build for a lioness, with toned legs and wide, smooth paws. Frequently, she utilizes her hefty physique to take down prey, as well as opponents.
  • She has exceptional hearing and eyesight, but no sense of smell. Stemming from smoke inhalation, she also suffers from respiratory irritation and shortness of breath, severely affecting her agility and forcing her to rely on not just her strength, but her wits in order to outsmart her targets.
Backstory

Majida was the offspring of two skilled warriors and raised to emulate them in every way possible. From a very young age, she was trained in the art of combat, becoming the fiercest lioness among her siblings using her superior strength, agility, and stealth.

At two years of age, her then-pride's territory was ravaged by a bush fire started by a group of poachers, and her pride was forced to scatter to different parts of Africa, informally disbanded and the members displaced. During the fire, she lost all her siblings, as well as her mother when they were entombed in a gorge and suffocated by the dense smoke, their bodies eventually collected by the poachers. Due to this, Majida fosters deep feelings of guilt for not being able to save her family in time, as well as an intense hatred against humans.

As for her father, him and Majida were separated shortly after escaping the burning undergrowth, never seeing each other again. Despite this, Majida holds out a lasting hope that she may reunite with him some time in the future. Now, a little over a year later, Majida has made use of the skills she had been taught as a cub, surviving on her own, always on the hunt for a pride to call home.

Personality

Majida is no stranger to suffering and loss, and is somewhat emotionally damaged as a result. This can be obvious due to her confrontational, sarcastic, arrogant, cynical, critical nature and her brutish personality. At first, she may seem as though she has no time or consideration for anyone or anything, but this is far from the truth.

In getting to know her, you find that underneath her hardened pelt and harsh words is a lioness of great devotion to those she cares about, putting her life on the line to protect those who cannot protect themselves. A dreamer with a heart of gold, diligent, hardworking, and confident in her own abilities; full of intelligence, adventure, and ambition, keeping with her the traits of attentiveness, fearlessness, loyalty, and protective reliability. An enigma to those who judge her based on what she shows to others, and a valued ally and friend to those who can break down her walls.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Majida Bio~
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:26:32 pm »
Majida is a very neat character! I think she might get along well with one of my own.
Though, she might get fairly annoyed with him at first. x) Thank you for sharing!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Majida Bio~
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:29:18 am »
I really like Majida's backstory! It seems really interesting, yet sad due to the fact that she lost her family. Fantastic work on this!