Author Topic: Closing some doors.  (Read 6052 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Closing some doors.
« on: August 31, 2019, 02:51:20 pm »
To clarify, this is not a thread about me leaving Feral Heart completely, because quite frankly I don't think I could ever really leave this game completely. I'm just closing a lot doors to places I'm active in for reasons I do not feel like I can explain without this thread getting deleted on-sight.

Like last time.

Anyway.

I have had the message "Away for a bit, sorting some stuff out" written in my signature for quite some time now, and although I have been dealing with some stuff offline, I have also been going back and forth on what I want to do in terms of my overall activity here on Feral Heart. Mainly what I do and do not want to commit to anymore in terms of this game/forum with all the unsteady and unhealthy long-term changes it has gone through these past 3 years that I no longer feel I can put up with as a regular member in this community.

Whether this be a short-term or long-term thing is unknown to me. It all depends on if things change around here in ways I know will make me want to return to the commitments that I'm leaving. But I feel doubtful about that. Generally I've just been feeling really out of it. Unmotivated. Constantly disappointed. Constantly brought down. There are a number of reasons to why I have been feeling these ways, but like I said previously, I cannot explain these reasons in public without this thread getting deleted on-sight.

To avoid rambling on anymore, I will pretty much be closing all doors to places I was once active in and dedicated to before, and I will only be dedicating my time to places I want to continue commitments with which only include; updating this and this thread as/when necessary, and spending time in-game as/when friends are online, or when I need to dedicate in-game time to a pride I am working on when the time comes.

Sorry to love you and leave you. I just can't and don't want want to waste time this game anymore for reasons I wish I could say without getting grief on.

See you around when I do. Don't be strangers.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 03:06:41 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Rhakorra

Re: Closing some doors.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 03:27:48 pm »
I really hope you find peace, Bawfle. I really don't know what's is going on behind closed doors, but I am sensing its something not good. In this case, I do hope you take care of yourself and stay positive! <3 Keep your chin up, Bawfle.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 04:49:32 pm »
I’m sure I’ll still see you around and hear from you time to time but just know I’m always here to talk about things if you ever wanna get things off your chest. Sorry to see you won’t be much active anymore but it’s understandable and I do hope things get better soon!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 06:26:16 pm »
I am not surprised to see this thread being posted up, really. Bawfle, you are a wonderful and transparent individual and I respect you for that and the things you've done for this community. You are one of the most loyal people I have seen in this community and I will personally miss you if this is permanent. I understand your reasons 100% and you have every reason to feel the way you do and if you would like peace, don't hesitate and go for it. Please keep in touch, I am a message away on Discord and always here. Farewell if it will be and thank you for all you've done girl.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 07:21:42 pm »
Goodbye Buffy, you’ll aleays be my number 1# lion artist, ever since I was 12.
I hope life will treat you well, and I love you.
If you ever return, I’ll welcome you with open arms.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:23:38 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 08:58:06 pm »
That's unfortunate.  I thought you were a pillar of the community.
(And hopefully that makes sense rather than being mis-interpreted. I'm not good with words)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 09:31:30 pm »
//snuggles tightly

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 12:43:02 am »
I’m sorry that you feel that way Buffy. I wish you well always. Without a doubt, as many others have stated here your voice, friendship, and contributions to this community are and will always be greatly appreciated. A break from FH to focus on other things is healthier for all of us. Take care of yourself.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 07:15:24 am »
Boof!
Take care of yourself please
see you around

<3

Offline xyokiex