Author Topic: Seeking out particular cherry blossom mesh/requests for non IT cherry blossom !!  (Read 1212 times)

JuuuustJoel

So, I've been on the hunt for this mesh for YEARS, the only place I've seen it is in a particular map from long ago.
Its a cherry blossom tree with blossoms that kinda wave in the wind, there are mushrooms growing from the bottom and it has a cute little top inside the trunk.

I am seeking it out because I really want a cherry blossom tree that doesn't lag me out like the old one from IT does yet still looks quite pretty!

If this mesh can't be found or re-converted, I would like to request pretty ALTs to the IT super cherry blossom tree or possibly request converts of non laggy cherry blossom trees like from WoW or something else! ;v;

Either way, thank you for taking your time to read and if you try hunting this down as well. If nothing else can be found or converted I'll try and figure out something myself since I have a map in mind that really could use some pink blossoms! Anyways, thank you again!

UPDATE: So apparently one of the images that goes through the banner on the website HAS the mesh in it?? I think the mesh was something that was public before at least unless this was made by the same person who made the map I found with the mesh in it. I'm not sure. I just suddenly came across it re-visiting the website to see if some uh drama from DA spilled over here.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:20:11 am by Fogsirens »

Fogsirens

I'm still looking! At this point I'm quitting my search for the particular mesh and I'm just seeking out cherry blossom trees that aren't the laggy IT super cherry blossom tree!

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
I'm unaware of where to find that particular mesh, all I've found is the IT version. But I'll keep an eye out for you.~

Fogsirens

Thankyou, it is much appreciated !! ;;

Fogsirens

Sorry for the bump but I KINDA found something about it atleast !! I'm still sortta hunting despite making my own sorts of cherry tree !!