Author Topic: looking for substance painter models  (Read 1714 times)

Offline the-artwoolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
looking for substance painter models
« on: March 06, 2020, 05:34:49 am »
I'm looking for safe links to substance painter models for feral heart I've searched everywhere and cannot find them whatsoever I've searched everyone I'm looking for a .spp file as that's the only file substance painter takes sorry for lack of punctuation or spelling I'm horrible at it. also if it's unsafe my protection thing will block me from going there.

SpicyDirt

Re: looking for substance painter models
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 05:54:10 am »
Do you have a link to the model that you're looking for? I'd be more than happy to make a save download of it for you!

Offline the-artwoolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 06:03:04 am »
no, i don't i just need a feral heart feline model for an art project so i don't have to use as many references as i would normally use i know there's possibly a deviant version of them called color me but idk if they work for substance painter the color me ones on deviant also don't have a working link
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 06:05:02 am by enternalydead? »

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 07:29:49 am »
OH! The color me is used for creating presets! Here is a quick tutorial on presets without having to download anything from the outside: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67742.0

Offline the-artwoolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 08:20:45 pm »
I'm asking for a model to use to make one...it looks like this is for beginers im not a beginer i know how to make a preset i just wana try something new

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 09:38:22 pm »
I guess a may be a tad confused with that you're looking for.

The "color me" on DeviantArt is to make the basic presets for the game using a painting software like GIMP, SAI, Medibang, etc. Substance Painter is a "3D Painter," correct? I have heard that it is a tad difficult to get the models up and working for that, but this link may help you out with that: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=59905.0

I do apologize for me not understanding!