Author Topic: Arreze's Wild Safari Photography  (Read 3888 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Arreze's Wild Safari Photography
« on: September 20, 2017, 01:26:52 pm »
As most people know, I've been on a Wild Safari Photography experience where I got to capture stunning photos of wild animals that are most commonly native to Africa and America.
This experience was very much a fun thing for me to partake in, if you yourself would like to see these beautiful creatures, you can check out their website and social media here

WARNING
These photos do contain dead animals and meat, like cows, lamb, etc.

You CAN use my photos for:
- Art references
- Photo Manipulations
- Graphics
If you're going to do any of these things, a credit back would be nice.
You can basically use my photos for anything you like, but please do not repost them without my permission.

Overall I took 624 photos, meaning I've only selected a few photos to provide on this thread.
It's most likely that I have more photos of the animals, so, if you would like to see more photos of a specific animal or breed then tell me and I'll see if I can provide. Animals like the Red Hog, White Rhino, and Zebra, I won't be able to provide any more photos as they weren't as active as the other animals.
The Lions and Tigers were the main focus of the Wild Safari experience so I have quite a few unposted photos that aren't here, I may post some on my DeviantArt.

Unfortunatly, for most of the wild, more agressive, animals there was a crossed fence to proctect me and the animals. There's not really much I can do but you can still see the majority of the animal.

Let's get started, shall we?

Baboons

Big Cats
Lions - Two Slecuded Male Lions
Names: Scooter and Mojo

Lions - Pride of ten Lions
Names: Unknown

Tigers - Two female tigers, sisters

Birds of Prey

Deer and Equine

Giraffes

Iberian Wolves

Meerkat Family

Ostrich

Peacocks

Red Hog

Safari Train Ride - Contains different species

Sealions
Disclaimer - Due to the Sealions staying in the water for the duration of the time I was there, we went down into the glass wall area so there will be reflections in some of the photos, there's nothing I can do to fix it.

White Rhino

Zebra

And, that's all. As stated earlier, if you want to see some more photos of the animals then just PM me and I'll try to provide.
I hope you enjoy all these photos!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Arreze's Wild Safari Photography
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:11:07 pm »
You've got some stunning photography skills here!
I especially love the amazing action shot of that lioness carrying her food, while the males are simply lazing around. I enjoyed the view of the pretty patterns along the tigers, and I look forward to see you pursue with a small photography career! Would encourage you to continue taking photographs like these. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 03:14:14 pm »
Wow, these are some gorgeous photos! You really have a good eye for composition and that makes for very interesting and thoughtful shots! Keep up the great work! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 03:30:46 pm »
These shots are beautiful...
I really love the lighting in these, simply stunning and gorgeous to my eyes ouo
Please do continue taking photos like these, you really have the talent c':

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 04:10:35 pm »
You've got some stunning photography skills here!
I especially love the amazing action shot of that lioness carrying her food, while the males are simply lazing around. I enjoyed the view of the pretty patterns along the tigers, and I look forward to see you pursue with a small photography career! Would encourage you to continue taking photographs like these. c:

Thank you!<3 The lionesses we saw were quite aggressive towards the males (One of them was castrated meaning they have no testosterone to grow a mane of any kind, he's called Ted and can be seen in the first photo of the pride section.)
The Tigers were probably also my favourite to capture, their colours really stand out from the grass and fog, although, it was quite cold that day so it was a bit of a struggle to get as many photos as I wanted due to my fingers getting cold. And I most likely won't pursue a career in photography, but I still would like to keep it as a hobby.

Wow, these are some gorgeous photos! You really have a good eye for composition and that makes for very interesting and thoughtful shots! Keep up the great work! c:
Thank you so much, Kyn! I tried my best to get photos at a nice angle so you can clearly see the animals without the mesh cluttering the photo too much.<3

These shots are beautiful...
I really love the lighting in these, simply stunning and gorgeous to my eyes ouo
Please do continue taking photos like these, you really have the talent c':
Thank you very much! It was quite foggy earlier in the day when I got to see the lions and tigers up close so I tried my best to wait until they were more close up, if I ever get some more photos I'll be sure to post them!<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 04:13:50 pm »
Wow you got some great shots here! I feel like I'm right at the zoo viewing these. It's really fun looking through these :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 08:32:33 pm »
Oh my goodness these are wonderful! Man, these make me miss going to the zoo back in my younger days. It's always so amazing to look at animals you never see every day. Especially ones as big and powerful as lions and giraffes. Lovely job! ^^

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 09:15:56 pm »
These photos are amazing, Arreze! You've got a real talent with it, I especially like the ones of the lions! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 09:57:02 pm »
Wow you got some great shots here! I feel like I'm right at the zoo viewing these. It's really fun looking through these :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thanks, Sura!

Oh my goodness these are wonderful! Man, these make me miss going to the zoo back in my younger days. It's always so amazing to look at animals you never see every day. Especially ones as big and powerful as lions and giraffes. Lovely job! ^^
Thank you, Azzy! Going to the zoo is quite a fun thing to do, I definitely recommend it, and I agree, it's quite the experience.

These photos are amazing, Arreze! You've got a real talent with it, I especially like the ones of the lions! :D
Thanks, Vortex! I'm glad everyone's taking such interest with the Lions, it was very much a once in a lifetime experience to be able to get so close to them.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 09:59:22 pm »
These are some gorgeous photos-- and so many varieties of beautiful animals! It has been fun to look through these and marvel at these creatures. Thank you for sharing these with us. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.