Author Topic: Rollin back after like, three years now hjhjjkhk  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Coyotea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You have UNOOOOOOOOO
    • View Profile
Rollin back after like, three years now hjhjjkhk
« on: November 26, 2020, 03:20:32 am »
Ayyoo. My only post on here was asking a dumb question in the past, but I am nostalgic for forums these days (especially ones like these) so who knows, maybe I'll be on here somewhere.

So like, I really played this game back in like, 2017 or so. No one probably remembers me at all cuz I never like, engaged (then again, could just be there were a lot of people. Even though the game was considered "dead" at the time, I still never really saw the same person twice. I mean now it would probably be considered really dead cuz like, maybe I was just on at a bad hour but all the people who would sit around the entrance are gone now. Which I guess is kinda good because now it doesn't lag but still. Kinda makes all the open places a bit more lonely, ngl).

I mainly came back cuz I saw a video talking about the game (I bet a lot of people are coming back because of that sjdhskhd) and I was like "Wow, this game still exists, poggers. Hey, maybe I can finally make all those things that I couldn't make when I was like, 13." (I really wanted to make a map back in the day. Planned it out and everything. But my dumb brain couldn't understand height maps lol)

I think the last time I was here the dating section had gone boom (Because I guess it still existed on the forums even though it was against the rules and then one day it was just filled up with spam) and someone found the source code or somethin and thats why this game is finally getting updates? Or maybe it's still lost and it's just magiky reverse engineering idk jshdkah

Really nostalgic tho to see all the old friends I used to have and old groups I used to be in. And now that I am more big brain, I can finally properly attend events (I could never figure out how to get maps to work) and hopefully actually make stuff too.

I'm gonna probably be doin a bit o' rebrandin from that one stupid kid who said "Hai guys" unironically and didn't realize that you had to take maps out of folders to use them tooo.... Uhhh... Someone who you see run past you every now and again... Then again that was my brand in the past so uhh... Ye... Probably gonna try and get back into roleplay tho (as is the purpose of this game). Maybe advertising those has moved over here, idk. Never really was big on it in the past, I just kinda vibed (I forget why this game held my attention then.) Used to log on every morning before I went to school but I never really... Did... Anything... Didn't even really participate in the groups I was in either. Just kinda, stalked in em I guess? I mean, there was that one dragon roleplay, but we were never able to get back together after the first day so... Yeah sad. Maybe now in the age of discord though, things are more organized idk.

Not quite sure how long I will be riding this nostalgia high before I jump off the face of the Earth again but hey, for now maybe I'll be scooting around the forums a bit and seeing what I can see. So for now, HELLO AGAIN FH! AND HELLO AGAIN OLD STYLE FORUMS!! Oh, how I missed both now. Especially the forums though. Call those Invision forums or whatever sleek but imo, the only true sleek is nice reloady html. None of that slidy css shit. (though I do miss having drafts)

Also, THIS IS THE ONE TIME I MISS ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ADVERTISE THEMSELVES NON-STOP, HOURS ON END, WITH YOUR SPECIALIZED RECRUITMENT ACCOUNTS, WHERE THE HELL ARE Y'ALL AT!? WHERE'S YOUR MOVIE SPAM!?

Also, side note, but if any of y'all have seen some people by the names of "PixelTheDragon", "Sata.", "MerakiWolf1123", or "sammie556" around, please lemme know cuz like... I kinda wanna talk again, y'know hsdjkhas.
Somehow, I have come back from the dead lol!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Rollin back after like, three years now hjhjjkhk
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 04:09:48 am »
Hi and welcome back, you seem like my type of player!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 06:10:27 am »
welcome back to fh, i'll be sure to keep an eye out for the floofs you mentioned!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 08:55:23 am »
Welcome back to Feral Heart!
I'm gonna make movie spam for you ❤
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 09:29:26 am »
Welcome back!

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 04:27:15 pm »
Welcome back to FH! glad you decided to join us once again.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 07:25:33 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Glad you decided to stop by, even if it's just for a nostalgia ride =) Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort