Off topic > Community Activities Hub

Rawy's Livestream/Radio c:

(1/2) > >>

RawSyndicate:
Rawy's Livestream/Radio in one!! <3

Alright floofs, I've finally got my stubborn caboose up, and decided to start creating sturffs again.

This radio is meant for people who want music, but ALSO want to watch some random sturff now and then. You do not need to watch it, maybe just listen to music c: whatever you'd like.
Now, i do caution you... this livestream is probably going to be quite boring at some point, because i will be mostly creating, meshes... presets.. maps.. drawings and all that jazz ^^. It may be interesting for you guys too, but for now, i am rather new to making meshes, so come learn with me!! the noobish Rawy. Though, sometimes, i will be hosting movies... or special occasions of me... yes.. the real me. I will always be playing tunes during my projects, soo... you do not need to watch, just listen!!

Yes you can request songs, please TRY and make em appropriate, though the odd cuss is not a bother, Im not strict.

Anyways, thats bout it floofs. Join me... means alot.

Sorry bout the quality floofs.

Music may contain swears, i apologize in advance for that.

www.livestream.com/Rawy

RawSyndicate:
Offline was Editing FH skins, and making presets.

HollowWolf:
Sounds Pweety Kewl ^^. I have a livestream radio too! Meh will definitely listen to it! Can't wait ^^.

Stay kewl floof!

~RedClowny

PrettyReckless:
Oo. I had no idea Rawz had a radio. :o Nudge me sometime when it's up and I'll pop in for a visit. ^^

CreamWolf:
Ohohohohohho... Ohohoho. This'll be nice. ;w; I'll keep an eye on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version