Author Topic: .:Tetsu's Wearable Items: Mane Items!:.  (Read 199316 times)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: .:Tetsu's Wearable Items~:. KEYBLADES! DOWNLOAD UP
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 07:53:00 pm »
These look amazing!!!! Can't wait for the game to get back up so I can use them. Do you think maybe you could try and do the Pumpkinhead, Diamond Dust, Lady Luck and the Oathkeeper keyblades?
I know I can get Oathkeeper, but I'm not sure about the rest. I'll look to see if anywhere has the meshes for them!
Other than that, no problem c:

You can always use 'The Models Resource' here's the link: Models Resource

they do alot of objects there- most of them are .obj though, with textures and stuff. I don't really know how to convert things, or I would do them myself- they do, I think all KH games except for 358/2 days.
here's a direct link to the kingom Hearts area: The Models Resource-Ps2/PsX/K

anyway- great keyblades- I only wish I could place objects as presicely as you xD I need to make Terra now x3
Actually, they do have Days! c:
The only problem is they only have a few models from KH1, so I her blades so easily D: I
ll just keep looking.

And I know all about MR x3 That's where I got my models.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

feralheartdog

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 10:24:50 pm »
That is awesome :D I bet it took a long time or no? you are amazing at this type of stuff :D ~Congrats~ +1 Karma

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 12:44:12 am »
These look amazing!!!! Can't wait for the game to get back up so I can use them. Do you think maybe you could try and do the Pumpkinhead, Diamond Dust, Lady Luck and the Oathkeeper keyblades?
I know I can get Oathkeeper, but I'm not sure about the rest. I'll look to see if anywhere has the meshes for them!
Other than that, no problem c:

You can always use 'The Models Resource' here's the link: Models Resource

they do alot of objects there- most of them are .obj though, with textures and stuff. I don't really know how to convert things, or I would do them myself- they do, I think all KH games except for 358/2 days.
here's a direct link to the kingom Hearts area: The Models Resource-Ps2/PsX/K

anyway- great keyblades- I only wish I could place objects as presicely as you xD I need to make Terra now x3
Actually, they do have Days! c:
The only problem is they only have a few models from KH1, so I her blades so easily D: I
ll just keep looking.

And I know all about MR x3 That's where I got my models.

you should look at some of the Monster Hunter Tri Blades- the dragon blades- there's 13 of them- all awesome :D

I'm trying to convert some now.. no luck :/ (considering I've never converted stuff before.... If you feel like helping, I'll try to repay you somehow- not with money :/ presets or maps... I'm useing MAYA, since it's the only thing I have that I can use xD)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 02:10:18 am »
That is awesome :D I bet it took a long time or no? you are amazing at this type of stuff :D ~Congrats~ +1 Karma
LOL Yeah. It took forever to find the right software and how to use it. Blender's a nightmare to use, so I opted for AC3D and Milkshape, which are both much more user-friendly.
I think the thing that takes the longest is getting everything the right size, then coding it in.

you should look at some of the Monster Hunter Tri Blades- the dragon blades- there's 13 of them- all awesome :D

I'm trying to convert some now.. no luck :/ (considering I've never converted stuff before.... If you feel like helping, I'll try to repay you somehow- not with money :/ presets or maps... I'm useing MAYA, since it's the only thing I have that I can use xD)
oooh, I'll go look at them now~!
Also, I can help if you need it. I don't need money or anything to help. c: Though, I'm terrible at explaining things and it's mostly just guessing xD
As long as you get the items the right size, then you should be able to figure it out.
MAYA is a good software, but I'm not familiar with it. My teacher told me it's a lot like Blender lol

feralheartdog

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 02:14:28 am »
hmmm i want to learn to use MilkShake and such and not blender blender is too hard :('''''''''''''''

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 02:22:09 am »
hmmm i want to learn to use MilkShake and such and not blender blender is too hard :('''''''''''''''
lmao yes. Blender is a frightening, frightening beast.

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
Re: .:Tetsu's Wearable Items: Keyblades and more!:. New WIP shot ;D
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 12:55:03 pm »
Keep up the great work c:

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 02:35:59 pm »
LOL Yeah. It took forever to find the right software and how to use it. Blender's a nightmare to use, so I opted for AC3D and Milkshape, which are both much more user-friendly.
I think the thing that takes the longest is getting everything the right size, then coding it in.

oooh, I'll go look at them now~!
Also, I can help if you need it. I don't need money or anything to help. c: Though, I'm terrible at explaining things and it's mostly just guessing xD
As long as you get the items the right size, then you should be able to figure it out.
MAYA is a good software, but I'm not familiar with it. My teacher told me it's a lot like Blender lol

MAYA is a professional programme used by many games and movie companies to animate and biuld their modles... It's much more complex than blender- but I find it more easy to use, it's only free to CGart students- I've figured out how to make my modles into .obj now I just need to convert thoughs into Ogre Mesh... which is the problem -.- Do you use Blender? because I found a plug in to convert the modles into Ogre Meshes- but have no idea how to instal it xD (same for MAYA)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 03:57:25 pm »
MAYA is a professional programme used by many games and movie companies to animate and biuld their modles... It's much more complex than blender- but I find it more easy to use, it's only free to CGart students- I've figured out how to make my modles into .obj now I just need to convert thoughs into Ogre Mesh... which is the problem -.- Do you use Blender? because I found a plug in to convert the modles into Ogre Meshes- but have no idea how to instal it xD (same for MAYA)
I'm sure it's more complicated than Blender xD And I know it's free for students, like me. c:
I'll probably get into it later once I know what I'm doing with the simpler programs.

As for converting for MAYA, I'm not sure if you can. There MAY be a plugin for it, I haven't checked.
And I don't know how to use Blender at ALL. D; I tried exporting and it doesn't work very well for some reason, but that's just my incompetence for the program. I saw there were problems with the plugins on the newer versions somewhere...

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »
I'm sure it's more complicated than Blender xD And I know it's free for students, like me. c:
I'll probably get into it later once I know what I'm doing with the simpler programs.

As for converting for MAYA, I'm not sure if you can. There MAY be a plugin for it, I haven't checked.
And I don't know how to use Blender at ALL. D; I tried exporting and it doesn't work very well for some reason, but that's just my incompetence for the program. I saw there were problems with the plugins on the newer versions somewhere...

So what programme do you use xD I thought you used Blender x3 I've tried quite a few programmes I've then had to delete because they've been no use to me :/ I can export on Blender and MAYA, just not Ogre Mesh files...

MAYA is only 'free' for around three years or so... then you have to pay for it... :/ - that's what I've been told anyway.