Author Topic: Want the Items I got?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Want the Items I got?
« on: December 16, 2018, 07:08:18 pm »
Hippety Hoppety Hey frens!

It's a bit wierd not being the one asking for items and presets but heck, I'm useless at those sorta things... Anyway, I've come across a lot of people asking me why I'm wearing a scarf in my screenos and they only see a Katana, I have Legendary items but i also have others stuff and if you want it, I'll have to direct you to a youtube video.

I'm not sure if I have the right to do this so do give me a shoutout if I'm not and I'll just take it down, Also. If this has already been made a topic, Do refer me the link and I'll take this down., I'm just answering and redirecting you is all. so at the very least, lemme just give a shoutout to FeralHeartManiaBR for the video, link and items. but if you just want a direct link. just click what's underlined. ^^ Make sure to get both files and ALL the items for the CFG. There's a heck ton of awesome Items in here btw. :D

Contents

LIP + Girly's Items
FHBR Items Update for LIP + Girly's

*Update*

So I'm just quickly going to refer you to a new thread since this pack is a big one, you may want to take a look into this, it'll be pretty useful to keep track on the items you install. :D

GreenDotStands Item List Mod
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 04:43:04 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories