Author Topic: FeralHeart+ 1.13 Download  (Read 23202 times)

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
FeralHeart+ 1.13 Download
« on: January 05, 2015, 02:59:24 pm »
THIS IS NOT THE FH+ VERSION FOUND ON SIMBA'S POST IT IS AN OLDER VERSION
Original FH+ thread here: HERE

So, if you don't already know FH+ has been canceled indefinitely thanks to a failed hard drive and probably won't be continued. But, I was going through my computer and found the installer for the last version (which is pretty old) of FH+ that was uploaded before it was taken off the downloads page. I installed it but it doesn't allow you to connect to the main server since FH vanilla has updated since it was uploaded and asks you to update to a version that doesn't exist. So I've taken the FH+ files and combined them with a fresh install of FH and made that into an installer for people to use.
Its a shame that this has happened but I don't see Simba spending 1400$ USD (or more) on a failed drive for a free video game, even if we donated, I doubt we would raise enough to have it repaired. That being said however, there are plenty of amazing maps that have been made by the community as well as texture replacements, new meshes and so on...

TL;DR This is not the same FH+ shown in Simba's post (1.131), this is a much older version (1.13).

There are a few problems with this though. Such as text not displaying on certain buttons sometimes, text appearing slightly incorrect, maps having objects that don't exist in regular FH meaning you'll see people incorrectly and so on... (Bonfire is a great example of this)

Things to note.
  • To get to the maps included in this pack you need to go to Bonfire Island and where the cave is, there will be a portal leading to Ficho Caverns.
  • The portal in the Temple of Dreams now leads to Ficho Caverns and can only be accessed from there.
  • Trying to modify your character in this pack will crash your game. There is a fix package up for this.

Download:
If you are having problems with editing your character, download this: THIS

WINDOWS
MEGA MediaFire

MAC
MEGA

(I have no idea if the Mac version works.)

Screenshots:

Portal Locations

Water Mill

Ficho Cavens

Endless Plains

Edit: I know there's probably going to be some anti-virus out there that's going to pick up the installer as a virus. (I'm looking at you, Norton) the best thing you can do is go onto google and search for a way to temporarily disable it somehow. I can't really do much about that. :/

Edit 2: I updated the download link and now the pack includes August 22 Mass Markings. :3

Edit 3: Mediafire link is up for anyone having download problems.

Edit 4: .zip Mac versions are now up but I have no idea if they work or not. I'd appreciate it if someone dropped me a PM or replied to this post letting me know.  :D

Edit 5: Special thank you to molly who figured out why it was crashing and providing a fix. I've updated the download links with a fixed installer as well as included a download link to anyone who has already installed this.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:21:44 am by Kwibjo »

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ 1.13 Download
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 03:01:25 pm »
This is amazing Kwibjo! Combining FH and FH+ must've been very hard for you to do. I'll see if I can try it out.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ 1.13 Download
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 03:10:37 pm »
This is amazing Kwibjo! Combining FH and FH+ must've been very hard for you to do. I'll see if I can try it out.

Actually it wasn't. I literally just copied and pasted the FH+ files over and made an installer. XD

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart+ 1.13 Download
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:37:01 pm »
XD Smart, I wouldn't think of that.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:50:40 am »
Are you sure you are allowed to do this?

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 02:46:16 pm »

Offline Unio-Mentium

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Side Account for Fantasia_Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 01:55:00 am »
0-0 <3 You just made my comic possible once more ^^

Offline Muralles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 03:46:35 am »
Will there be any mac ports of this?
Long Live Blackpaw

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 03:16:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure FH+ Did have Mac ports at one time, tho i'm not sure about this version.

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 01:49:50 am »

I'm pretty sure FH+ Did have Mac ports at one time, tho i'm not sure about this version.
Looking at a few archives, the last Mac version of FH+ was 1.11, so no it didn't but I'm working on making a Mac version. The only problem is the virtual machine I'm running OS X 10.9 on is lagging like crazy and doesn't have D3D/OpenGL support so I have no idea if its working or not.