Author Topic: FeralHeart+ 1.13 Download  (Read 23315 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart+ 1.13 Download
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 04:16:03 am »
Ooh, nice! Will definitely be trying this out.

in-game: hooli

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://www.deviantart.com/l-lan
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 02:13:46 am »
Hey um, I downloaded this, it works fine but there is something going on with the Character Creator for me. Like I can not edit/create characters. When I press the button it just kicks me off. It says something about a gui thing missing. But I don't know.. Does this  happen to anyone else too?
I like video games.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 04:03:52 am »
Hey um, I downloaded this, it works fine but there is something going on with the Character Creator for me. Like I can not edit/create characters. When I press the button it just kicks me off. It says something about a gui thing missing. But I don't know.. Does this  happen to anyone else too?

Okay, I just tested it myself and I'm having the same problem. My guess is that something has been added since the last time FH+ was last updated so you might have to use your regular install of Feral Heart to change your character unless I can figure something out.   :(

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline XxxnightfuryxxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 09:55:32 pm »
I was looking forward to playing this version again D: but the downloads aren't working for me and my friend >~<, they stop at 99% and never finish.  :'( It's slightly annoying as I'm looking forward to showing them around cause they never had FH+ before, but we can't get the Mega download to finish so we can play.

Edit: Ah nvm ^^; I tried with Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome this time and it finished, seems Chrome isn't liking downloads from Mega very much but then again, it only seems to like Mediafire downloads for some reason x-x
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:10:33 pm by ~*Night*~ »
My new main account -> Nightraver
I still use this one though owo -> XxxnightfuryxxX

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 07:08:32 am »
I was looking forward to playing this version again D: but the downloads aren't working for me and my friend >~<, they stop at 99% and never finish.  :'( It's slightly annoying as I'm looking forward to showing them around cause they never had FH+ before, but we can't get the Mega download to finish so we can play.

Edit: Ah nvm ^^; I tried with Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome this time and it finished, seems Chrome isn't liking downloads from Mega very much but then again, it only seems to like Mediafire downloads for some reason x-x

I'll upload them to Mediafire then. ^^

Edit: Mediafire link is up for anyone having download problems.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:19:31 am by Kwibjo »

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 05:12:46 pm »
Definitely trying this! Thank you :)

|| Preset ||

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 10:06:41 am »

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 04:55:22 pm »
Hello, I was just testing a bit with feral heart, and I finally found out how to fix the character creator thing for FH+ for this version. (I have worked with IT before so, I thought I could be a help to solve this.) In the remaining FH text script the remaining error occurred: ERROR::GuiPanel:getComponentByName: No GuiComponent by name 'CharCreateScreen/Equip'  What you will need to do is download the overlay of Characreate HERE: (Can someone make a mediafire version of this please?)
http://www.adrive.com/public/czKyys/charcreate.overlay          
And put this documented file in FH+/media/overlays/overlays2 and replace.   The error must have came up because the Equip option wasn't in there or something...  I hope that this fixes for everyone. Sorry, I just needed to help figure this out.

Btw, I know I could have pmed this but I suddenly forgot how because I have not posted on the FH forum in a while. So if someone could tell me how, much is appreciated. Nothing was edited by me while doing this process. I simply just placed a FH file into FH+ and it worked liked magic.

As for the gui words not showing what this will do is make the words show up BUT they will be in the original FH word form. Not the updated FH+ form. So yes, they look different.
Place these template's (that were from the original FH game) into FH+/media/overlays/overlay1 and replace.
template1:http://www.adrive.com/public/f5tRmJ/templates.overlay
template2:http://www.adrive.com/public/Ye7H2e/templates2.overlay
If someone wishes to make a mediafire form you can because mediafire isn't working for me. OR you can simply get the original files from the original FH download/folder. All three files are from the original FH game.

Proof: For char creator

Proof: For words

So now they should show up every time you open FH+.

-This post was edited-
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:44:21 pm by molly »
I like video games.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 05:38:35 am »
Hello, I was just testing a bit with feral heart, and I finally found out how to fix the character creator thing for FH+ for this version. (I have worked with IT before so, I thought I could be a help to solve this.) In the remaining FH text script the remaining error occurred: ERROR::GuiPanel:getComponentByName: No GuiComponent by name 'CharCreateScreen/Equip'  What you will need to do is download the overlay of Characreate HERE: (Can someone make a mediafire version of this please?)
http://www.adrive.com/public/czKyys/charcreate.overlay

I'll double check this and if it works for me I'll remake the installer to include this. Great fix by the way! :D

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 11:16:20 pm »
You're very welcome, and thank you for the credit. I am glad this was a help. ^_^
I like video games.