Poll

would you be interested in a music mod from me?

yeah!
no.
i don't listen to fh's music.

Author Topic: makin' a music mod. [4.9.2020 finished]  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
makin' a music mod. [4.9.2020 finished]
« on: March 28, 2020, 08:17:23 pm »
this mod is complete!

>> https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68067.0 <<

mods feel free to move this if this is the wrong area for me to post this.
-
about a year ago i was thinking of making a couple music mods for fh only to realize some of the songs i chose were much too long to be in game in their entirety and i'm not really versed in music cropping so i dropped the project.
HOWEVER
recent events including but not limited to quarantine and the game's current issue have lead to me spending more time on extracurriculars like guitar, drawing, whatever whatever.
[mostly guitar lol]
but that brings me to my point - would you guys be interested in having a music mod of tunes i've entirely made up? none of the songs are super consistent or good, it's just my daily practice, but i figured someone might resonate with 'em or at least be interested in hearing it and spicing up the music roster, if only for a little bit.
i won't do any covers, i don't know any songs in their entirety because that hasn't been my focus.

idk. just tossing this out here because i don't wanna go through the trouble of recording 6 songs only to have no one use it.
i know a lot of us can't get in fh right now but if you want this i can hurry and try to release it before it gets fixed and you can come back to the game with an entirely new setlist of tracks. just food for thought.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 02:23:15 am by Polyphonic »
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..