FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

.warning. |Paradox's Characters| .radiation.

(1/2) > >>

NuclearParadox:
As the title implies, this is where my character biographies shall be going~  This first post will probably be more of a directory than anything, as well as some information about myself in case you feel like you want to rp with any of my available characters.  Also, I often think of my characters as anthropomorphic and in more human-like settings.  Hopefully that helps with understanding some of the more unrealistic hybrids/human-like histories.
. |T H E  P U P P E T S|Lorne - M - Wolf/Jackal mix|
|Isaac - M - Coyote|
|Esther - F - Thylacine|
|Fallacy - M - Wolf/some kind of canine-thing|

|Plague - M - Lion/Panther mix|
|Cygnus - F - Cougar|
. |A B O U T  T H E  P U P P E T M A S T E RUsername: NuclearParadox
Literacy: Literate
Style: Paragraph roleplayer
Forum or In-Game: Prefer forum; mixture is fine
Roleplay Rating: R for some adult themes and violence
Forbidden: Illiteracy, bad rpers, flat characters, instamaters, "action rping", Mary-Sues, and cliches
Permitted: Supernatural creatures, unrealistic colors, and minor powers

NuclearParadox:
. |C A N I D A E

L O R N EName: Lorne
Species: Wolf/Jackal mix
Age: Adult; equivalent to a human in their late 20's or early 30's
Powers: Manipulation of shadows/darkness
Mate: Mated once; currently single
Family: N/A
Personality: To be blunt, Lorne is a cold individual.  Ever since the death of his mate, his heart has grown stony, and a frown has become an ever-present expression on his face.  Even after being around another for a while, Lorne rarely ever "warms up", so to speak.  In general, the only indications that he trusts someone would be unwavering loyalty and an explanation of his past.  Aside from that, Lorne is most certainly not evil; he believes in justice, and will almost always help someone if they're in a dire situation.  Of course, as soon as the situation is dealt with, he leaves immediately, any offers to travel together flatly turned down.  More persistent creatures usually leave of their own accord after all questions are met with determined silence or one-syllable answers.  When forced to be in the company of others, Lorne prefers not to speak, and will only comment when he feels it's absolutely necessary.  In terms of temper, he has never been known to blow up at anyone, instead becoming quieter when angry.  Rarely will Lorne smile, but when he does, it tends to light up his entire face, if only for a few seconds.
Brief History: Lalala
Availability: Roleplay with this character is OPEN

I S A A C
Name: Isaac
Species: Coyote
Powers: None
Mate: None
Family: Mother, two younger sisters
Personality: As can be told by his usual smile, Isaac is quite a friendly coyote.  Having an almost child-like innocence, it's incredibly rare to see him depressed or unsmiling in any way.  He loves helping out others, regardless if there's a reward for him.  However, Isaac is also quite gullible, rejecting only the most obvious lies when they're told to him.  In addition, he's not very bright (or perceptive, as can probably be guessed), as can be expected from not obtaining a good amount of schooling.  Despite this, however, the young coyote has learned how to be incredibly resourceful throughout his life, a skill that's come in handy plenty of times.  One principle Isaac has learned to live by, though, is the old saying of "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."  He ceased to be affected by insults long ago, contrary to what his innocent personality may imply.
Availability: Roleplay with this character is TEMPORARILY CLOSED

E S T H E R
Name: Esther
Species: Thylacine
Age: Young adult; equivalent to a human in their early 20's
Powers: Maybe?
Mate: Blah
Family: I assume parents are involved somewhere
Personality: Being developed
Availability: Roleplay with this character is

F A L L A C Y
Name: Fallacy
Species: Wolf/a canine of some sort
Powers: None
Mate: None
Family: Mother, who is currently in a mental institution | Father, died of sickness
Personality: Will be written
Brief History: Pretty messed up.
Availability: Roleplay with this character is CLOSED

NuclearParadox:
. |F E L I D A E

P L A G U E
(Whose colors are apparently hard to make gradients with)
Name: Plague
Species: Lion/Panther mix
Age: Adult; equivalent to a human in their mid to late 20's
Powers: Power to be normal
Mate: Hahaha!  Oh, wait, you were serious?
Family: N/A
Personality: One look at Plague will tell you that he does not like to be talked to.  Indeed, he's the more isolated, standoffish type, preferring to do things his own way and when he wants to do them.  Unlike a certain other character, Plague does not have a strong sense of morals.  He sees the world as black and white: you're either guilty or innocent.  And frankly, everyone is guilty in his not-so-visible eyes.  This doesn't mean that he's set on destroying the world, but it does mean that he's prepared to dislike anyone he comes into contact with.  Plague has killed several times before, each time because he felt the victim deserved it.  Some may call him evil, others confused.  Either way, this feline is one you most likely do not want to come into contact with.  His only soft spot is for those who are younger- he views them as innocent, yet to be corrupted by society.  Still, the hybrid sees no reason to keep anyone's company.
Availability: Roleplay with this character is OPEN

Picture goes here!
Name!
Name: Cygnus
Species: Cougar
Age: Young adult; equivalent to an 18 or 19 year old human
Powers: Probably not
Mate: Wheeennn the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's ammmooorreeeee
Family: Other cougars!
Personality: Flat as a board!  Needs to be developed.
Brief History: alalaL
Availability: Roleplay with this character is

Zaroque:
Lovely characters and biographies! <33

NuclearParadox:
Oh, thank you!  They're still in progress (obviously), seeing as final exams sort of distracted me 8D;;  BUT.  I shall finish these biographies soon.
You see that, you board lurkers?
SOON.  YOUR TIME WILL COME.
(To rp with me)
I hope.
8D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version