Off topic > Community Activities Hub

Old Map RP & Hangout day 2020!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dentrimental:
i hope i could join. maybe ill go, if i can.

Kitterr:
Just letting all know: I will NOT be there to officially open the party. You can arrive before the alotted start time. I may not be there until 10-11 AM AEST on the 13th, as I am going to purchase something on another game on that day. I will be there after to party and introduce myself.

Also, please tell friends who play aswell that this is happening, since not alot of people use the forums!

Kitterr:
Bump (sorry for the dOUBLe PoStIIiNgG)
It is TOMORROW everyone! I'll be on today to travel to fluorite so I can easily log in when I need to.
I will be using general to announce things. General should work since it's technically a custom map.. right? If you need to say something important, like if a RP has been started and you want some people to join, if you are going afk, if you need to log off, or if an RP has ended. I will be using general to welcome the people coming, and to wrap up the party.

Since I don't see many posts here, IDK if anyone will actually attend..
Come as early as you can, I'll probably be there.. Just depends on time zones.

EDIT: I expect to greet you guys around the cave entrance. Again, please come as early as you can.

Kitterr:
This party has started! I'm arriving soon, don't you worry!

Please make sure you're on the right map, and have the correct map pack!

Kitterr:
The party is still live, though it will be wrapping up in a few hours. Thank you if you came.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version