Author Topic: Can't Connect To The Server  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Corssa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Connect To The Server
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 03:14:19 am »
I don't know what is happening with my game. That doesn't work, it just keeps it the same. I'll need to erase something I think. The preset doesn't matter, I just want to figure out how to make this thingy work! Thanks for the help, I don't know what else to do!

No, I haven't tried taking the preset or material code out. Would I just take that folder out to see if it works?
You don't need to take out the whole folder just try to get out the preset and the material and put it in another folder on your desktop.

Offline mytimeofdying

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 03:19:07 am »
Alrighty, I tried that, but I still can't get in. Anything else that could be causing this?
:3

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 03:22:19 am »
I can't think of much else to help fix the problem. Try saving what you have now of the preset that you perhaps think that doesn't crash your game in a separate folder and then reinstall FH.:(

Calvary

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 06:07:28 pm »
Yes, as a last resort I would try reinstalling the game.

I would also try this that PocketMutt suggested to another person:

1. Go to https://feral-heart.com/myip/
This will show you the IP address that you're connecting to the panel with.
2. Then, download this: http://www.feral-heart.com/myip.zip
Go ahead and run it and see if the IP address it gives you matches with the one from before.
3. If these two do not match then you are probably running a proxy in your browser and you will need to disable it.

Edit: A proxy acts as a third party and makes the IP address of your browser different from the IP address that is connecting to the game client. It is primarily used as a tool to help protect information.

Hope any of this helps!