Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 20243 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2020, 08:52:09 pm »
Raz is the one behind the progress of these updates, additionally he's also the one not allowing us to share that progress. Once again, it is out of our hands but who's taking the blame?

I'd love to send proof of the threats and the nasty messages, I mean absolutely God awful, sickening messages we get, but they greatly go against the forums rules.

Dm them to me. Guppy#3446  I can spread it in FN.

I'd rather not lol You like to think I twist the truth so I can't imagine where those screenshots would go or how they'd be interpreted. It isn't solely my decision anyways.

As for everyone else bringing up doxxing and staff breaking rules, y'all I havent even been here. I've been preparing for the air force and undergoing surgery, I came back TODAY to address this in the most blunt way I possibly could.

You are amazing <3

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2020, 08:53:43 pm »
Raz is the one behind the progress of these updates, additionally he's also the one not allowing us to share that progress. Once again, it is out of our hands but who's taking the blame?

I'd love to send proof of the threats and the nasty messages, I mean absolutely God awful, sickening messages we get, but they greatly go against the forums rules.

I'd rather not lol You like to think I twist the truth so I can't imagine where those screenshots would go or how they'd be interpreted. It isn't solely my decision anyways.

As for everyone else bringing up doxxing and staff breaking rules, y'all I havent even been here. I've been preparing for the air force and undergoing surgery, I came back TODAY to address this in the most blunt way I possibly could.

If you don't have any idea what's going on, then why are you the one commenting? You just admitted you don't really know what the issues are. Send someone who knows what's going on.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2020, 08:55:08 pm »

You JUST said you'd love to share the proof. Why the sudden switch?

GayGuppy

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2020, 08:56:05 pm »

https://failure-heart.tumblr.com/image/624282029167607808 context as some one sent this to a tumblr account

wolfdog01

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2020, 08:56:19 pm »
Because, Jace, it felt like pick FH or pick FHU. Not really any middle ground. Another user and I spoke up about our slight dislike for FHU and things became hectic.
But yeah that isn't what this was about, so I will stop there.

Bloo I hope your surgery went well and good luck in the air force!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:58:30 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2020, 08:56:38 pm »
Lol I've been active enough on discord to know everything that's going on as well as where it's rooted. Maybe you guys should send someone who knows what's going on, because I haven't seen that yet.

Bruh, yea id love to send the proof but it isnt my decision to hand them out to individuals especially if idk where they're going and how they're being interpreted.

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2020, 08:58:43 pm »
Agree with Falc'. You tell us not to talk about things we don't know first hand, but here we are with you doing there very same.

That said, I hope your recovery from surgery is going well and don't overstress yourself, bloo

And @wolfdog, that was never the case. At least not that I saw. The thing is, we wouldn't be here if we didn't both enjoy (or used to) fh, and look forward to fhU.

Is it so wrong to want answers?

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2020, 08:58:52 pm »
Lol I've been active enough on discord to know everything that's going on as well as where it's rooted. Maybe you guys should send someone who knows what's going on, because I haven't seen that yet.

Bruh, yea id love to send the proof but it isnt my decision to hand them out to individuals especially if idk where they're going and how they're being interpreted.

Okay but the issues we have are staff breaking rules and soft-doxxing. Those are the issues. If you won't address them, then why comment? Those are what we want addressed.

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2020, 08:59:40 pm »
Addendum: You also said you weren't here and implied you didn't know what was going on with the doxxing, etc. But then you say you do? Which is it?

wolfdog01

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2020, 09:01:20 pm »
I honestly kinda thought staff would just not respond anymore and let these die out on their own. So far though, this one seems the most civil out of the trilogy lol so good luck my dudes!