Author Topic: Vita Na Ushindi | Pride/Savannah RP | Semi-literate | On Discord | ACCEPTING!  (Read 17624 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Vita Na Ushindi | Lion Pride RP | Semi-literate | Sited | ACCEPTING!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2017, 05:34:19 am »
Thanks for replying and yes my roleplay is strict because we follow the lore and storyboard of the Lion King it's self. Overall though the good thing about our group is we provide a friendly atmosphere and though it may seem like a lot at first glance, we really are more laid back once you're actually in the group. I simply state all the rules from the start in order to let new comers know what we expect from them, we are not as harsh as we seem with the grammar, simply when I say use grammar I mean no "txt tlk" and Semi Literate skill level is what is prefered. But yes I will admit we are strict with our rules but only because we want everyone to be able to get along and rp in peace. Nice to know you would want to do some kind of affiliation, I have a website I recently got up for my group and one way I will help out if you want to do an affiliation is I will mention your group on my website and possibly vice versa for you. This not a strict business thing so don't get too worried XD Just a friendly offer because it would be nice to kind of have a little team here since we are both rather new groups and I also wanted to join your group but could not find the application page XD   

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Everything the light touches is our kingdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2017, 11:26:38 pm »
Thanks for replying and yes my roleplay is strict because we follow the lore and storyboard of the Lion King it's self. Overall though the good thing about our group is we provide a friendly atmosphere and though it may seem like a lot at first glance, we really are more laid back once you're actually in the group. I simply state all the rules from the start in order to let new comers know what we expect from them, we are not as harsh as we seem with the grammar, simply when I say use grammar I mean no "txt tlk" and Semi Literate skill level is what is prefered. But yes I will admit we are strict with our rules but only because we want everyone to be able to get along and rp in peace. Nice to know you would want to do some kind of affiliation, I have a website I recently got up for my group and one way I will help out if you want to do an affiliation is I will mention your group on my website and possibly vice versa for you. This not a strict business thing so don't get too worried XD Just a friendly offer because it would be nice to kind of have a little team here since we are both rather new groups and I also wanted to join your group but could not find the application page XD   
Sounds great! ^^ We will figure something out, im just a bit busy at the moment, so it might take a while. But yeah i am publishing the new site with the application form in a bit, i just need to do some last chamges. And i finally got a response from my website provider, so that i can finally edit and post on the site. If i may ask of you, could you maybe not use that big a text size on this topic? Its a bit extreme and takes a lot of the place ^_^

★ The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ★

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:28 pm »
And i really am working on getting the map done guys! I’ve just been so busy, and im in my last year of what would be high school. So i have a lot to tend to, but please be patient, and i will make an amazing map for us to use!

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2017, 08:24:00 pm »
Hey guys! I got the website up and running again, as well as updating it, so APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! c: Go check them out if you want to join!

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2018, 12:18:49 pm »
Heya guys! I know this has been a bit dead, but i noticed that people are still interested in the website! And i´m of course still interested in actually running the roleplay and providing a quality group and exclusive map for members of the roleplay to enjoy! I´ve just been really busy with school as i had my finals a while back and had to travel with my family. But i would love for someone to help with creating the maps for the roleplay, such as finding assets for the maps like trees and other stuff!

Offline Pawfreak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't have any paws, actually...
    • www.deviantart.com/pawfreak
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2018, 01:24:10 pm »
About the Mfupa pack, are only spotted hyenas allowed? Because as I've noticed, they work as a female hierarchy (Spotted hyena social structure) and I really like striped hyenas who actually doesn't act under that kind of system (they are monogamous without such kind of social hyerarchy), if they are allowed, would they have to act/obey the spotted hyena social structure?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:28:18 pm by Pawfreak »

Download my Presets! (https://www.tinyurl.com/pawfreak)
Sig by Pocketmutt

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 07:12:15 pm »
About the Mfupa pack, are only spotted hyenas allowed? Because as I've noticed, they work as a female hierarchy (Spotted hyena social structure) and I really like striped hyenas who actually doesn't act under that kind of system (they are monogamous without such kind of social hyerarchy), if they are allowed, would they have to act/obey the spotted hyena social structure?

Great question! c:
I actually completely forgot the difference in social behaviour between the two, but to include striped hyenas i would gladly make sure that there is another pack for striped hyenas.

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 03:53:19 pm »
Hey guys! I got around to updating the website a little, and adding some missing aspects and so forth. So please check it out!
I also wanted to show you guys the map that is the different territories for the map pack that I´m working on!

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2018, 11:51:49 am »
Your rp peeked my interest. Which is weird as I do not join lion rps. I do have a few questions though.

How unrealistic can the lions be? Like, I've seen many lions look like giant maned WC's with tabby markings and being blue. I would assume this is not allowed in this rp. And that you might be sticking to realistic lion looks with a few minor tweaks to make not everyone look the same. Ex: Tan lion with black ear tips, tail tip, and small amount of black markings on the paws.

Next question
Can I play as a loner? Like an outsider not belonging to any of the groups? Or am I forced to live inside one of them?

3ed
Are Hybrids ok? Like LionxLeopard, ect. And other non main species in Africa. Like the Aardwolf or other smaller cats of Africa like Serval and such.

4th
Discorded? I pretty much don't join rps that don't have discord. I'm weird.
Merrp

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2018, 07:53:03 pm »
Your rp peeked my interest. Which is weird as I do not join lion rps. I do have a few questions though.

How unrealistic can the lions be? Like, I've seen many lions look like giant maned WC's with tabby markings and being blue. I would assume this is not allowed in this rp. And that you might be sticking to realistic lion looks with a few minor tweaks to make not everyone look the same. Ex: Tan lion with black ear tips, tail tip, and small amount of black markings on the paws.

Next question
Can I play as a loner? Like an outsider not belonging to any of the groups? Or am I forced to live inside one of them?

3ed
Are Hybrids ok? Like LionxLeopard, ect. And other non main species in Africa. Like the Aardwolf or other smaller cats of Africa like Serval and such.

4th
Discorded? I pretty much don't join rps that don't have discord. I'm weird.

Heya! Im glad it peaked your interest!
To answer your first question, you are exactly right about lions with minor tweaks to their appearance. Coat varieties that are acceptable range from black to white in natural colors. Stuff within the tan range, or a slight bit more reddish. Or even sandy coats. But there is a bit of freedom for the markings, as people can add something as long as its not too over-the-top.

One of the groups within the roleplay is actually rogues! You get to play without being attached to a pride, and it also allowes for more general interaction with others.

Hybrids are a-okay as long as theyre a bit more realistic. Stuff like panthers and leopards or lion mixes are very much accepted. Other species native to the african savannah are welcome as well! As long as they are in the rogue group c:

I actuallly didnt consider creating a discord server! But i most certainly will now that you mention it.