Author Topic: ASCENSION ISLAND TIPS  (Read 4308 times)

Offline Kaylanni

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
ASCENSION ISLAND TIPS
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:53:54 am »
I'm not sure if I'm aloud to do this, so I hope I don't get in too much trouble if I'm not, but I've noticed that a lot of people are having a very hard time with Ascension Island and the platforms. Now, if you don't want tips that's fine, just don't read it. Don't complain to me that it wasn't any fun after you used my tips, you chose to read this. That being said, let's begin.
*Landing On the Platforms*
1. Make sure you set home quite often, you don't want to fall off a platform and start way behind.
2. If you click on the platform, and jump right after, you'll land exactly where you clicked every time, no matter how many times you jump.
3. When you click and jump, make sure you have running space so you don't just click and fall off.
*The Rings*
1. You can use the same thing that you use on the platforms for the rings. It makes it much easier and less time consuming.
2. If you want to get a better looking angle at the ring and where you want to land, don't fret, you can use F3! Since you don't need to use the arrows to run, you can use them to look around. This makes it easier to get a good landing zone. That way once you have the spot where you want to land, just click and jump.
3. Make sure you're within jumping distance before you click. I've made this mistake before and it's very frustrating.
~ I hope this helps ya'll out, and Happy New Year everyone! <3 #Kaylanni#

Offline Kaylanni

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ASCENSION ISLAND TIPS
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 07:57:49 pm »
I meant to put this is in Game Help, if anyone would be kind enough to move it there than awesome. ^_^

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 04:55:27 am »
I meant to put this is in Game Help, if anyone would be kind enough to move it there than awesome. ^_^

It would make more sense in Member Tutorials than in Game Help, so I am going to move it there for you, as you are right, this isn't the proper spot for it :)

Silverwing600

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »
I have also found that when jumping on the rings, it helps tremendously if you jump at an angle (go up in a figure eight motion) it's hard to explain but since I started doing it I haven't fallen on the rings once. it also helps if you shrink.