Author Topic: The Freeze|Open|  (Read 9034 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
The Freeze|Open|
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:25:54 am »
The Freeze

It's been 135 years since the snow started, and never stopped. The world is no longer green and warm like it was before, it's cold and unforgiving. Humans have learned to survive and adapt to this challenging new world, we learned to hunt the beasts that managed to survive the frozen tundra. Nature and animals aren't the only things that can cut your life short, so be wary and watch out for your friends and yourself.

You are located in the frozen ruins of New York, New York. There are many places to take shelter but due to it's popularity, there are also many hostile people here.

Animals

Polar bears

Polar bears tend to stay away from humans but if you choose to try to take one down you are in for a fight.

Wolves and Dogs

The dogs of the city are mainly feral and have been breeding with the wolves that live here, making it nearly impossible to find a four legged companion. The wolves prove to be a challenging opponent, they travel in packs and an easily take you down if you aren't careful.

Caribou and Moose

The city's inhabitants main source of food, they are very plentiful here. There are also many other smaller animals that reside here.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:58:03 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: The Freeze|WIP|
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 11:08:58 am »

Rules

x No power playing or god modding, you are not invincible.

x Don't constantly start drama.

x No OOC fighting, take it to a PM.

x Try to stay as active as possible, give notice if you will be absent.

x You may have up to 2 characters, if you do they cannot be the same gender.

x Genders will need to be as balanced as possible, if we have more females than males, and vice versa, please make the opposite gender if possible.

Application

Code: [Select]
[center][img]Image Here[/img]

[i]"Quote"[/i]

Name

Personality

History
(Opt.)

Relationships
(Friends, Family, etc..)

Companion(s)
(Are you with anyone)

Other
(Opt.)[/center]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:13:58 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 12:15:31 am »
Members

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 12:39:15 am »
WIP)

"Quote"

Name
Meghan Cross

Personality

History
(Opt.)

Relationships
(Friends, Family, etc..)

Companion(s)
(Are you with anyone)

Other
(Opt.)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:52:42 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 01:57:29 am »
You may post!

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Freeze|Open|
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:35:21 pm »
[You still accepting, yes?]

"You stay ahead of the game when you don't wait for others to catch up."

Name
Ashleigh Makenna

Personality
There's two sides to Ashleigh that many will cross as they get to know her and time goes on. Some say her personality is similar to that of a split one, however, in some concepts that isn't true. Towards friends, family, and whoever she likes, she'll show a fair amount of respect, and endless amounts of loyalty. More pleasant to be around when knowing her, yes. However, not many seem to be fond of the amount of sarcasm this young lass holds. Ashleigh is one who can have a laugh, or 'banta' as some know it, and she doesn't often let things get to her. Trustworthy, loyal, faithful and everything else she is, she can even be seen as a bit of a flirt. Despite her somewhat happy ways, she isn't a push around. If angered she can be pretty horrid - having a sharp tongue, a tendency to snap and possibly fight, and a glare which will cut through your soul. She can be known to hold grudges however, depending on what you'e done, this may or may not be true. No one can really describe her ways properly, and many seem to just 'go-with-the-flow' when being around her, if knowing her that is. Make friends with her and it may be one of the best things you'll do for yourself. However, get on the bad side of her and you're as good as dead, maybe.

History
Short Summary; Ashleigh lived with her parents until around about the age of eighteen. She had excelled in school, and her college classes. Growing up she had always been brought up around animals and machinery. Anyhow, once graduating at college and uni, she set off on her own journey, leaving her family behind in Scotland, Ash moved to NYC, where she soon became a vet, and managed to get a few side jobs as an animal trainer/handler and mechanic - this making a higher income and allowing her to live a great life. Though, the masses of snow had made it difficult, and everything soon turned in to a 'survival game' one may say. Polar bears, wolves, caribu and other creatures would wonder in to the city, and people would grow a lot less friendly and a lot more hostile. Remaining in her home, she as shared it with a few who needed shelter from the harsh climates. Though not she's pretty much alone, fending for herself.

Relationships
Mother; Elisabeth [Lisa]  Makenna
Father; Malcolm [Mala] Makenna
Siblings; Tyler & Laighton Makenna

Companion(s)
She's accompanied by her two canine companions; Vulkan her Wold-Dog hybrid, and Allie her Alabia. Vulkan has been with Ashleigh since he was a pup, and he's now four and a half years old. She had found him alone near the middle of the city, were people seemed to panic slightly with a 'wolf' being so close, and few seemed to throw things to have him run off, though he had an injured paw - so she took it upon herself to take the thin canine in. Despite him showing aggression, dominance and such, as a wolf would, it seems over the years of owning him he has became rather obedient and accepts Ashleigh as the pack leader. Allie was also purchased a few weeks before Vulkan. She has been with Ashleigh since being a pup, though she wasn't rescued or anything, well, other than being taken from the shelter. Unlike Vulkan, Allie is a lot less aggressive and independent, and a lot more obedient and affectionate - however she can get very, very aggressive and protective over her family. Al is roughly four years and nine months. Though both are pretty obedient, they only seem to listen to Ashleigh herself, unless commanded otherwise.

Other
~ Wears a necklace she was given off of her parents
~ Feel free to apply to be a brother
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 05:49:24 am »
She is accepted ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »

Thank you.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 04:17:57 am »
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:04:42 am by ??? »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 04:05:39 am »
Fished my app, If I've forgotten something let me know and i'll fix it A.S.A.P.
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue