Author Topic: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)  (Read 19567 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 01:07:50 am »

Alana

The hissing voice cooed to her, and despite it's attempts she didn't hear it. Fear shook her body and only her eyes could gain the courage to move. The pressure returned, this time to her cheeks, and her breathing halted immediately. Slowly, the icy chill running through her skin grew warmer, and pale skin took the emptiness before her. She watched in utter shock and terror as a familiar figure formed before her, his fingers digging into her cheeks and his ebony eyes piercing through her with a predatory stare.

He greeted her cooly, and she found his voice both deep and intimidating. He radiated with power, but despite this, somehow, she felt an utter interest in him. Suddenly, reality hit her. No matter what was happening, it wasn't safe. Without thinking, she smacked his hands away and stepped back again. "What the hell just happened? Who are you?" Her hands clenched into fists, and swiftly she met his bold gaze. She suddenly regretted smacking him away. He wasn't..human. His gaze screamed with inhuman darkness, and she swallowed her breath.

"Please," she began again. "Leave me alone."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 02:02:41 am »

Masha

Piercing ice blue eyes stared out from behind the generous cover of a brick building, as a curious tail swished lightly in the breeze. Masha lifted her head, pushing a streak of messy blonde hair behind her ear before narrowing her eyes at the scene that was taking place on the sidewalk, just a few paces away from her. She smirked to herself, but it was more of an expression filled with curiosity if anything else. The Prince of Hell? Called to a place like this by a human? The thought ran rapidally through Masha's mind, unable to comprehend the sight that was in front of her. Normally she was used to living in the slums of hell, where nothing really important happened. But now she was witnessing this, with one of Satan's goonies? How incredible! She let a childish smile cross her mouth, revealing small, feline like fangs. She just knew she had to get closer, but she couldn't risk her cover. She knew just how powerful the demon in front of her was, and if she made the wrong move, she might as well be dead. She placed a finger to her forehead as she contemplated what to do, subconsciously clacking her hooves on the pavement beneath her. When she realized the noise she had been making with her hooves, she immediately froze and held her breath, the only part of her still moving her tail, as that never seemed to stop moving. Please tell me they didn't hear that!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 02:51:24 am »

Malphas

Biting back a cruel laugh, Malphas regarded the girl in front of him with a cold and calculating glare. For a moment, her fearful reaction seemed to be one of curiosity, but then in a split second it had been once again replaced by terror. With the thought in mind, the demon stalked forward slowly, his head cocking to the side ever so slightly, still watching her through narrowed eyes. The corners of his lips turned upwards slightly with malicious intrigue as he mentally picked apart her reactions towards him, searching for weakness, chinks in her defensive wall. So far, he had figured out that her curiosity was definitely one of them.

"See? You're doing it again Alana. You humans never really seem to learn the first time around do you?" Malphas questioned, snaking his hand around her wrist, tight enough this time that she had no where to go. "Even the one over there seems to have figured it out. Look at that, I know she's there and she stays put." His gaze snapped up to the source of the slight clattering of hooves that he had heard earlier. The lesser demon seemed to have been watching the situation unfold, and now Malphas stared blankly at her, his eyes flashing dangerously before he turned back to Alana.

"Now as for leaving you alone..." He dramatically rubbed his stubble as if in deep thought. "Sorry, but you are the one who summoned me. So unless there is something you want from me, then I'm going to kill you and go back home. For now however, I'm just gonna claim you and let you be on you're merry way as I deal with a little situation." Malphas stared down at Alana with a wicked smirk, the hand wrapped around her wrist tingling as it transferred his seal onto her flesh.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 11:38:42 am »

Alana

His voice purred at her, coaxing her to understand just what she had gotten herself into.

"You are the one who summoned me."

She froze. What the hell did this mean? She stared at him cautiously, and suddenly she saw a glimmer in his eye that reminded her of a shooting star and her heart dropped. She had summoned him the night she wished. But summoned what? What did she do?

His icy fingers curled around her wrist, but she still remained quiet, staring at him in disbelief. His dark eyes bore into her as each second left a tingling sensation deeper and deeper on her wrist. As if suddenly realizing the trance she seemed to be in, she tore her eyes from his and stared down at the grip he had on her arm. Anger and fear drowned out her thoughts until without thinking, she struck out, her hand slapping against his jawline with a loud noise following. However, her strike was to no avail, and she knew by the lack of reaction she got. Her eyes darted to the figure hiding in the shadows, watching. The one this man had just addressed. Would they not help her?

She hadn't caused him any pain in her attempt to hit him, and with a quick feeling of helplessness, she yanked her wrist away in an attempt to free herself.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 04:14:31 pm »

"Life's simple. You make choices and don't look back."
"You don't get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game."

Name/Nickname: Laighton Makenna
Demon Companion: Lilith [Lith]
Personality: Though he's rather laid back and relaxed, the happy go lucky type of chappy, he's also rather brutal. Hot headed and easily irritated, Laighton is one who doesn't back down from a fight, nor does he take crap from anyone; say the right things to tick him off and you've got a mighty force on your hands. Quite the 'bad boy' one might say, this being the reason Lith had been drawn to him. However, despite his rough ways, Laighton is actually quite the gentleman. He doesn't easily trust others, no, however; he's incredibly loyal and if you manage to befriend him, he's also very protective. When not angered he's laid back, rather caring, relatively sarcastic, stubborn and easy to get along with - though he's pretty daring too. When angered it can seem almost impossible to stop him, and his usual kind appearance can turn in to that of pure evil and hatred.
Brief History: Laighton has always been party of a rather wealthy family. Growing up as the middle child of four siblings; two sisters and two brothers. With his life he had almost always been successful; both with jobs and inheritance money. Now living in a fairly large house, in a nice area, the lad has found life rather easy however; he has seen himself through several dark times due to his anger - maybe slightly more than the average man, but not to the extent of a murderer.
Other:
x Can be anothers companion if wanted
x Has several small scars on his face and body

When in her demon form she looks similar to this however; her hair will go from brown to black, she'll have a black tail, black wings and black horns - her eyes often go red however, on occasions they've been known to go slightly bi-coloured; one being red and the other being a blue/green. Though usually a deep, or sinister looking red. Furthermore, her horns will often be shorter.
"We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine."
"I'll dance with my demons and let them lead. And as soon as they think they're in charge; I'll make them bleed."
"Well, I looked my demons in the eyes, laid bare my chest, said; Do your best, destroy me. You see, I've been to hell and back so many times, I must admit, you kind of bore me."

Name/Nickname: Lilith - Female demon of the night [Lith]
Preferred Gender: Female
Human Companion: Laighton Makenna
Personality: Lil can be seen as one of the more sinister demons however; she is known to have quite the bi-polar personality. If you manage to grow on her then yes, she'll be a lot more friendly and accepting of you, however; she'll still show a mean, sinister side no matter what. Sarcastic and somewhat bitter, she'll often taunt others, showing a hatred to most; humans mostly, other demons she'll be more friendly towards, though still even with them she'll be quite the bitter, taunting one. To be trusted yes however, not many trust her due to the way she acts around one, a shame really. A sense of humour? That she also has, though it's not always brought out and now and then it seems her humour is a lot more foul than most - though this isn't always. A force to not be reckoned with, though not one to completely avoid. Though she does show a softer side to her companion, and only him. Stubborn she is too, slightly hot headed maybe, though she'll stand up to others quite happily.
Brief History: No one really knowns how Lilith came around, though it's believed that she was summoned by a human. The human summoned for her help, it appeared they had a lot of demons within themselves, wanted to get rid of their sins. Though the wrong demon had been called. Once 'helping' this being by taking their life, it seems that Lilith is now remaining on the earth for the time being.
Other:
x Has a scar running past her eye, across her cheek, several scars on arms, legs and stomach
x If someone else would rather be her companion I can change it
x Canines appear slightly more pointed than most, and her usual facial expressions usually send chills down ones spine
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:07:17 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 07:24:57 pm »

Masha

Masha lowered her glance to the floor, unsure if they had heard her or not. With all of the noise she had made, she figured they had. She felt the burning glare of a pair of eyes on her, and looked up to catch the glance of the male demon. She bit her tongue behind her teeth as he mentioned her in his speech, taking a small step back and swaying her tail gently behind her. She continued to watch with intent eyes, taking the hint at the Prince's words and keeping her place within the shadows. Normally, she would be all about coming out and making a scene, but fear resided in her this time. She knew what the demon standing in front of her was capable of.

Impatiently she waited for something to happen, every so often picking up a hoof and clicking it down again the pavement in boredom. Her face only began to light up when she saw the human try to struggle away from the other demon's grasp, knowing herself that she wouldn't stand a chance.

"Fool...Resistance is a fruitless effort,"she would whisper, in a tone that was mocking of the human yet soft enough as to avoid it coming off as mockery. She relaxed one leg and tilted her hip as to use the brick wall of the building for support. She leaned her head against the brick, her horns preventing her face from fully touching the stone as she continued to watch the events in front of her unfold.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 11:16:16 pm »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 11:44:17 pm »

Alana

She stumbled back a step as he released her and she immediately gripped her wrist. He left a mark,..it had to be a stamp or ink of some sort. She'd almost believe that too, if it weren't for the trickling shift of the ebony mark as it seemed to move beneath her skin.

He turned to leave, and she stood dumbfounded and shocked. Suddenly, he whipped back around and once again fear swelled within her mind. He wanted to introduce himself, and despite the softening in his gaze which lasted only a moment, she backed away a step once more.

"I am Malphas. The Great Prince of Hell, President of 40 demon legions, second to only Lucifer Himself."

He peered down his nose at her, his stance oozing dominance. This wasn't logical, and it made her mind spin. He must be insane..or perhaps she was. As he spoke,  she listened, and slipped a small comb from her bag. She knew it was weak, but perhaps it would distract. As he finished speaking, she hesitated, but finally tightened her grip on it.

"Don't touch me again!" she spat, her voice weaker than she had hoped it would be as she chunked the comb at him and took off. The comb smacked his chest fairly, but did no damage as she had assumed. She turned on her heels, running from the man with as much speed as she could conjure.

Her breathing quickened and her legs seared with exhaustion, but she pressed forward, continuing to run until she was once again in her apartment with the door shut and locked. She threw her bag down and collapsed onto the couch, her head falling into her hands. Was she being stalked? She swore the man had a familiar, piercing gaze. He knew her name, and that only worsened it. Despite this, he was easy to look at, but his twisted demeanor left her terrified to say the least.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 12:52:15 am »

Masha

Masha watched with a slight smirk as the human took defensive measures, chuckling a tad when the useless comb bounced off the Prince's chest. She was all but sure that if this human hadn't called upon him, he would have been all but merciful in response to such a gesture. She picked her head off the side of the wall, waiting until the human had made quite some distance before shifting her weight back to her center of gravity. She swished her tail in a slight spasm of nervousness before deciding to pull herself out from behind the shadows.

"So, are you really Lucifer's right hand man? Or are you just trying to impress the pretty little human girl?" Masha questioned, a straight and level expression upon her visage. She had to admit, she was taking quite a chance. If he really was what he said he was, and she was questioning that, she wasn't too sure how welcoming he'd be to her. It didn't help that she was quite a vagabond compared to his supreme status. She made a clicking sound with her tongue behind her teeth as she awaited his response, unsure if she even wanted a response from him.

"She's making quite some distance," Masha added, as she observed the human almost vanished among the horizon. "Are you just going to let her go like that?"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:53:51 am by Kynvuu »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 01:46:36 am »