Author Topic: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)  (Read 19488 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 02:18:18 am »

Masha

Masha let a small frown slip up her otherwise solid and straightforward expression, slightly annoyed with herself that she let herself show emotion. She was always taught that showing your emotions lead to vulnerability and weakness. She looked up into his dark eyes, having to crane her neck upwards, as he was much taller and larger than herself. She struggled to keep her poker face as the demon spoke, his voice like a piercing knife, so sharp with no intentions of being forgiving. She watched with her still expression as he pulled off his shirt, blue eyes widening a bit when she saw the symbol on his back. He was indeed who he said he was, and Masha was starting to think this a mistake.

"Malphas" She read the letters carefully off his back, now entirely convinced that he was Lucifer's hound dog. She shifted her weight uneasily, swishing her pointed tail behind her as she used it to balance herself. She tilted her head and glanced at the comb that he twirled in his fingers, wondering just what the human girl would think if he were to pop in later to return it. He would probably be quite an unwelcomed guest. She scrunched up her nose and eyebrows when he asked her who she was, always one to hate introductions.

"Hard to believe such an important being would have an interest in a lesser soul like me," Masha muttered, slightly under her breath. She picked up her head and increased her volume a bit, knowing that the Prince would dislike her lack of manners and clear articulation of her speech. "Name's Masha. Probably the best thief you'll ever meet," she chimed with a small satisfied smirk. "I'm here simply because I was out on a walk around the city. You know, I much rather be here than Hell. Such a better place. You and the King don't do a very good job of up-keeping your lands in terms of cleanliness, now do ya?"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:20:59 am by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 02:30:24 am »

Alana

Never before had her apartment felt so eery. Alana's mind swirled with questions, and to top it off, her classmate continued to text asking where she was.

"Just hungover. Needed a day off."

She sent the text and sighed, how could she tell the truth? Hell, she didnt even know the truth. Her eyes slid from her phone to her wrist. The mark continued to swirl, and she quickly hit a breaking point. Tossing her phone aside, she made her way into the kitchen and towards the first aid kit. Within minutes she had a bandage wrapped around the mark, hiding it from her eyes. However, the tingling it released seemed to grow stronger, and she slowly leaned against the fridge.

She was tired and confused. Her mocha gaze fluttered shut and her mind began to wander. She remembered her friends and family, and slowly began to recall early memories. Suddenly, his face popped into her mind, and she grunted in frustration. It was odd, that even now that she was further from him the uncomfortable anxiety settling in her chest seemed stronger.

With this in mind, she made her way for the couch, collapsing onto it and allowing her mind to drift once more.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 04:08:00 am »

Applications done.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 11:46:10 pm »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 01:22:19 am »

Alana

Her mind began to settle, and she massaged an invisible pain on her temples. Her headache dimmed and slowly she felt more and more tired. For the first time that day she found comfort in the silence of her apartment.

"I believe you dropped something."

Her heart dropped. The pressure immediately returned to her head, and she froze. She hesitated, listening to the silence that followed the voice. Maybe she was imagining it..No,she thought, I'm not imagining anything.

She stood from the couch slowly, keeping her back to the direction his voice came from. Her wrist grew hot, and the sensation wriggled stronger as she turned to face him. There he was, sitting proudly in her chair a foot or two behind the couch. He twirled her comb in his fingers and she hesitantly met his charcoal gaze. She stared for a moment, her headache slightly dimming at his gaze. This mark, this headache..it's like it wants me to be near him. she thought, her eyes darting to a nearby candlestick, But I don't want to be. Without a word she darted for the candle, tossing it aside and lifting the stick defensively. She pressed her back to the wall and aimed at him.

"I thought I s-said to leave me alone." she stuttered. "How did you get in here? Don't come near me."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 03:30:54 am »

[Thank you, may I be updated on what's going on before I hop in?]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 11:53:23 am »
[[Alana and Malphas have met, out of fear Alana ran home. Malphas spoke to Masha about the state of Hell before he went to track down Alana and show up in her own apartment. Not really much happening at the moment]]

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2016, 01:40:40 am »

Masha

Masha listened to what the Prince had to say, fully convinced that he had no interest in his subjects either. She didn't know what to think of him yet, but she was starting to get the vibe that he was just as much as a slacker as Satan was himself. She raised an eyebrow when he offered to put her in charge of a restoration team when he got back to Hell, now slightly interested. "As long as I don't have to get my hands dirty," she remarked with a small grin, twitching her tail lightly behind her.

She watched him with narrowed eyes as he fled from the scene, still unsure of her opinion on him. She made a mental note to keep track of him and his business with the human, as it widely interested her. She wondered what the human's reaction would be to him showing up with her comb. She chuckled a little bit to herself before leaving the alley herself, strolling down the street with her arms crossed behind her head. She sniffed the air and grinned, the scent of freshly baked bread in the air. She followed the scent to the source, and dug into her pocket, retrieving a silver coin. She walked in the shop with the coin and out with the bread, a satisfied expression on her face as she bit into the loaf, strolling leisurely down the road.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2016, 02:05:32 am »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 02:34:22 am »

Alana

Her fearful grip was no match for him, and the candlestick was ripped from her hands and tossed aside. She barely heard his words as she stared into his pit-like eyes. He was sharp and detailed, and she found his close proximity worrying. With her hands now free, she unconsciously gripped her wrist marked with the sigil. It wriggled beneath her bandage, and she applied pressure in annoyance.

"Help me?" she replied, "With what? I don't need your help. You've done nothing but 'help' me all morning." Her large eyes fluttered down to the comb in his hand, and suddenly she reached out to snatch it. "Thank you for the comb. Now see yourself out before I toss it again." She turned on her heels and finding a sudden confidence in the frustration she felt, she waltzed into the kitchen.

In case, she rested against the counter beside her cutlery drawer. She set the comb aside and ripped the bandage from her wrist. The mark radiated a heat, and she studied it's ebony depths. "I'm too hung over for this." she muttered, "What are you..?" she whispered to the mark, grazing her fingers lightly over it.