Author Topic: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)  (Read 19486 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2016, 02:04:55 am »
[[Sound's good, I'm going to go ahead and add them to the character list while I wait for Rudely]]
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Blank

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cuddling Hyenas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2016, 06:40:04 pm »
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE WHO TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK, THEY'RE BEHIND YOU FOR A REASON"
Name/Nickname: Kate
Demon Companion: Masha
Personality: She is shy meeting new people, Kate loves hanging around people. She loves being social. She likes children, Even though she still rathers teens-grownups more than children. It really depends in the situation or her mood.
Brief History: Cant think of any, Let me start in the RP and i might come up with something DX))
Other: Kate is a tall, blue eyed,brunette female, Often wearing Black Nike Trainers, White jeans And a blue T-shit.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:56:10 pm by Pipp »

Offline Blank

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cuddling Hyenas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2016, 07:49:57 pm »
Can i join :3 ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 12:32:13 am »
[[of course!]]
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 12:42:12 am »
((Ah guys I apologize so much for not posting in a while, a lot's going on this week for me and haven't had a chance to write out a full response. I may not have the time to post a reply until sometime next week. Just thought I'd let you know of my few day absence!))
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Blank

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cuddling Hyenas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »

________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                             Kate
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The female walked outside the frontdoor slamming it with anger and fear of what she just saw, A dead man in her bathtub, she remembers herself screaming as she sighed all the fear still there, her anger settling her hands over her eyes sighing once again. "Oh lord."

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2016, 09:10:44 pm »

Masha

Masha glanced out the window when the man across from her answered, narrowing her eyes to see what was happening across the street. She caught a few glances of young men running too and fro, having a hard time seeing from the angle at which she was sitting. She watched for a moment, a small object flying past her view every so often, which she guessed was the "football" that they played the game with. She wasn't all too familiar with human activities and such, as she really only lived in the back alleys and behind the brick walls of the city. She finished the last of her coffee, before setting it down on the small plate that the cup had rested on. She stretched out her legs before throwing down a few coins on the table as a tip, then rose to her feet. She was careful to make sure that combat boots still covered her feet, and not clacking hooves.

She made her way over to the man's table, figuring she had nothing better to do than chat for a while, even though humans weren't her normal victim for conversation.
"Mind if I sit?" She asked, pulling out the chair across from her and taking a seat without waiting for an answer from him. She figured he'd say yes anyways. She moved her gaze towards the window for a few moments, where she could now see the ruckus that was occurring across the street. "Name's Masha. It's a pleasure to meet you."
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2016, 08:30:40 am »
(Not dead, just waiting for Dreamer to post first.)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue