Author Topic: Let's Make A Story!  (Read 7689 times)

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
Re: Let's Make A Story!
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2019, 01:54:33 pm »
SpicyDirt: There once was a chipmunk named Chuck.
VortexAlive: Chuck had a friend, a small yellow duck.
Lotorshot: The duck's name was Jeffery
ArkhamScout: And Jeffry owned a taco stand
Ame88: that he inherited from his father, Stanly. Jeffry loved to sell tacos to his friends and strangers alike, until one day...
VortexAlive: Chuck and Jeffrey got lost in a forest.
ArkhamScout: They wonder around the forest to find their way back.
Ame88: But upon their return, they find a humongous...
VortexAlive: mushroom monster that ate all of the taco supplies.
FlyingGrass: Chuck and Jeffry thought hard, and after a few minutes they came up with a plan:
Machungwa63: "Mushroom Monster, you must buy us a new taco stand or else we will..."
Ellen11v: Call Jeffery's father, Stanley, who can take you down with his one robotic hand
ArkhamScout: Jeffery and Chuck both was amazed but confused as well
Valar.Morghulis: because the Mushroom Monster screamed and
Machungwa63: shouted, "But I need all of these tacos to feed my pet owls!"
CaptainWolfskin: Chuck and Jeffrey were very confused by this and shouted back.
Ame88: "But if you take all the tacos, how will everyone else eat? Go take some spaghetti from the supermarket!" The mushroom monster then...
Valar.Morghulis: said ''Well, I DON'T LIKE SPAGHETTI! I'd rather have some pizza with..''
CaptainWolfskin ”anchovies or pineapple before i’d eat spaghetti!”
GeekyScout: Stanley cough. "Alright, kid. Let go to Hawaii."
VortexAlive: The mushroom monster agreed and they all went to Hawaii where they then...
ArkhamScout: met an giant fish monster, she told them...
Machungwa63: I can get you your pizza, but first you must help me stop this volcano from erupting!
DancingWithDeath: They found a volcano that looked like it was about to erupt, and looked in horror.
ArkhamScout: But they was also confused by the volcano erupting........
Ame88: Kentucky friend chicken by the thousands. Everybody around started to...
SpicyDirt: Pick up the Kentucky Fried Chicken and throw it into the water as an offering for the fish god.
Notorious.: The fish god was very pleased with the offering, but at the same time wasn't too satisfied with it. The fish then wanted everybody to...
ArkhamScout: dance the YMCA dance but.....
FlyingGrass: An evil witch put sleeping potion in the air and...
DancingWithDeath: Started stealing the chicken.
ArkhamScout: but someone stop her and it was.....
Machungwa63: Jeffrey's dad, Stanley, whose robotic hand made him immune to the sleeping potion.
VortexAlive: They then agreed to build a new taco stand and decided to...
Kerriki: also start selling mac and cheese.
Ame88:This was a big hit alongside the tacos. Not long after releasing the mac however, everyone started...
CaptainWolfskin: to only buy Mac and cheese, the  people were so addicted to the rich and creamier taste that they began to...
ArkhamScout: sing and dance around, singing about how good the Mac and cheese but......
FlyingGrass: The Mac and cheese was secretly part of an evil plan to...
Ame88: hypnotize everyone, forcing them to dance until they couldn't dance any longer. Nobody noticed this until...
Michen_S: a cola geyser suddenly erupted right behind the mac and cheese stand.
FlyingGrass: That explosion blew a piece of paper out of the Mac and cheese stand, that note contained details about the evil plan and someone picked it up, it read:
Machungwa63: "While you've all been dancing, I have bought every pizza place on Earth and now I own all the pizzas! You shouldn't have forgot about me. Signed - Mushroom Monster"
CaptainWolfskin: Chuck gasped in horror while reading the note, Jeffery began screaming like a dying gazelle and promptly past out after also reading the note.
Michen_S: Thank goodness there also was a vampire present that was immune to hypnotisation. He quickly grabbed a bottle of...
CaptainWolfskin: hot sauce boldly proclaiming...
Machungwa63: "My Uber is running late!"
ArkhamScout: shouted Stanley then.....
Ellen11v: Chuck looked at him confused "Stanley, you called an Uber? Where are you going? We need you to save all the pizza!", he said as he held poor Jeffery in his chipmunk arms
FlyingGrass: while a random robot wondered why the vampire and Stanley both shouted at the same time about their Uber running late, and Jeffery woke up very confused and said...
ArkhamScout: "But Dad, I don't wanna go to school"

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2019, 02:25:57 pm »
Ame88: that he inherited from his father, Stanly. Jeffry loved to sell tacos to his friends and strangers alike, until one day...
FlyingGrass: Chuck and Jeffry thought hard, and after a few minutes they came up with a plan:
Machungwa63: "Mushroom Monster, you must buy us a new taco stand or else we will..."
Ellen11v: Call Jeffery's father, Stanley, who can take you down with his one robotic hand
Ame88: "But if you take all the tacos, how will everyone else eat? Go take some spaghetti from the supermarket!" The mushroom monster then...
Valar.Morghulis: said ''Well, I DON'T LIKE SPAGHETTI! I'd rather have some pizza with..''
VortexAlive: The mushroom monster agreed and they all went to Hawaii where they then...
Machungwa63: I can get you your pizza, but first you must help me stop this volcano from erupting!
DancingWithDeath: They found a volcano that looked like it was about to erupt, and looked in horror.
SpicyDirt: Pick up the Kentucky Fried Chicken and throw it into the water as an offering for the fish god.
Notorious.: The fish god was very pleased with the offering, but at the same time wasn't too satisfied with it. The fish then wanted everybody to...
Machungwa63: Jeffrey's dad, Stanley, whose robotic hand made him immune to the sleeping potion.
Ame88:This was a big hit alongside the tacos. Not long after releasing the mac however, everyone started...
CaptainWolfskin: to only buy Mac and cheese, the  people were so addicted to the rich and creamier taste that they began to...
ArkhamScout: sing and dance around, singing about how good the Mac and cheese but......
Ame88: hypnotize everyone, forcing them to dance until they couldn't dance any longer. Nobody noticed this until...
FlyingGrass: That explosion blew a piece of paper out of the Mac and cheese stand, that note contained details about the evil plan and someone picked it up, it read:
Machungwa63: "While you've all been dancing, I have bought every pizza place on Earth and now I own all the pizzas! You shouldn't have forgot about me. Signed - Mushroom Monster"
CaptainWolfskin: Chuck gasped in horror while reading the note, Jeffery began screaming like a dying gazelle and promptly past out after also reading the note.
Michen_S: Thank goodness there also was a vampire present that was immune to hypnotisation. He quickly grabbed a bottle of...
Ellen11v: Chuck looked at him confused "Stanley, you called an Uber? Where are you going? We need you to save all the pizza!", he said as he held poor Jeffery in his chipmunk arms
FlyingGrass: while a random robot wondered why the vampire and Stanley both shouted at the same time about their Uber running late, and Jeffery woke up very confused and said...
Michen_S: Right after he said that, an invisible Uber arrived at the mac and cheese stand.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2019, 05:32:29 pm »
Michen_S: Right after he said that, an invisible Uber arrived at the mac and cheese stand.
VortexAlive: Chuck, Jeffrey and Stanley ended up taking the vampire's Uber by mistake, taking them to a spooky school.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2019, 08:30:40 pm »
VortexAlive: Chuck, Jeffrey and Stanley ended up taking the vampire's Uber by mistake, taking them to a spooky school.
ArkhamScout: They was all confused by this til a ghost up to them and said......

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2019, 09:44:10 pm »
ArkhamScout: They was all confused by this til a ghost up to them and said......
Michen_S: "I'm sorry guys, but our nachos are in an other castle!"

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2020, 03:29:28 am »
SpicyDirt said it is ok to start this over, so to try this again

To avoid clogging the story, maybe it could end and/or restart after 30 posts or so XD I'll start this one over.

Once, there was a platypus that lived with a talking pie. The platypus was named..

GeekTheGuineaPig

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2020, 03:32:53 am »

FriskTheRisk: Once, there was a platypus that lived with a talking pie. The Playthings was named...
GeekTheGuineaPig: Named Perry. Phinease and Ferb's pet. They went like; "hey, where is Perry?"

SpicyDirt

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2020, 03:56:42 am »
FriskTheRisk: Once, there was a platypus that lived with a talking pie. The Playthings was named...
GeekTheGuineaPig: Named Perry. Phinease and Ferb's pet. They went like; "hey, where is Perry?"
SpicyDirt: To which Ferb shrugged his shoulders

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2020, 04:16:41 am »
SpicyDirt: To which Ferb shrugged his shoulders.
FriskTheRisk: But the truth was, Ferb knew where Perry was all along, and was just covering him up during his lastest mission. Which was..

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2020, 01:57:59 am »
SpicyDirt: To which Ferb shrugged his shoulders.
FriskTheRisk: But the truth was, Ferb knew where Perry was all along, and was just covering him up during his lastest mission. Which was..
Oddonelynx: Was transforming weasels into cheese, but the cheese was..

Art by QuietMacaroni