Author Topic: Taking Requests for Signatures (Closed)  (Read 21222 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Requests for Signatures (Open!)
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 06:12:47 pm »
Title/Words/What I'm looking for: Accailia
Font: Maybe something in cursive that looks proper?
Colour Palette: White and a light sky blue!
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): Maybe in the middle a shadow of a white wolf, the shadow being white and in the background maybe some "wind" and distant light silver trees? o; And maybe a sky blue outline along all of the edges of the siggy. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 03:49:22 am »
I would just like to say that your style of signatures and graphic art is very creative and unique. I haven't seen someone offer signature art requests in this fashion in quite some time, which brings a very interesting take on the types of request art offered on the forum. Excellent work; keep it up!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

PocketMutt

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 12:16:23 pm »
Aaa! This looks awesome! I would love it if I could make a request!

Title/Words/What I'm looking for: Mushroom Madness/Mayhem (whichever word strikes you best)
Font: Something woodsy, plant based.
Colour Palette: Greens, or even colors off of a mushroom
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): If you could put some enoki mushrooms in there that would be awesome! And maybe an outline of this image? Feel free to change the color and whatnot to whatever you like.

Yours was definitely the most challenging one so far but I really enjoyed making it! I wasn't able to get the look of enoki mushrooms(which are very cool-looking mushrooms btw) but I made sure to add a couple of regular mushrooms in some of the versions.

If you want anything changed, even in the slightest, let me know! But I hope you like them!  (:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:25:59 pm by PocketMutt »

PocketMutt

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 12:34:46 pm »
I would just like to say that your style of signatures and graphic art is very creative and unique. I haven't seen someone offer signature art requests in this fashion in quite some time, which brings a very interesting take on the types of request art offered on the forum. Excellent work; keep it up!

Oh, thank you!!!  :-* I wasn't sure if people would like them at first since they seem very bold and bright whereas Feral Heart's overall style is muted browns, oranges and golds, but I'm glad you like them!!! Diversity in forums is always a good thing, keeps things fresh.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 01:43:42 pm »
Aw, thank you for doing my request! All of the ones you've made are very unique, so much so that I haven't been able to pick a 'favourite', and saved all of them for future uses, and of course giving credit to you for taking the time to do this. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

PocketMutt

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 02:01:22 pm »
Aw, thank you for doing my request! All of the ones you've made are very unique, so much so that I haven't been able to pick a 'favourite', and saved all of them for future uses, and of course giving credit to you for taking the time to do this. <3

No problem, I'm so glad you liked them!!! :-* :-*
 I've always loved doing things like this and creating for other people makes it even better~

PocketMutt

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 02:25:42 pm »
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): Maybe in the middle a shadow of a white wolf, the shadow being white and in the background maybe some "wind" and distant light silver trees? o; And maybe a sky blue outline along all of the edges of the siggy. c:

Thank you for requesting and I hope you like them!! Some of them ended up looking "Balto"-ish and I wasn't sure if you'd like that so I have versions with a different font just in case. But here you go~

Let me know if there are any changes you would like me to do but if not, enjoy !

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 03:39:22 pm »

Thank you for requesting and I hope you like them!! Some of them ended up looking "Balto"-ish and I wasn't sure if you'd like that so I have versions with a different font just in case. But here you go~

Let me know if there are any changes you would like me to do but if not, enjoy !

I actually love them SO MUCH. Thank you!!! <3 <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 05:07:50 am »

Title/Words/What I'm looking for: Mushroom Madness/Mayhem (whichever word strikes you best)
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): If you could put some enoki mushrooms in there that would be awesome! And maybe an outline of this image? Feel free to change the color and whatnot to whatever you like.

Yours was definitely the most challenging one so far but I really enjoyed making it! I wasn't able to get the look of enoki mushrooms(which are very cool-looking mushrooms btw) but I made sure to add a couple of regular mushrooms in some of the versions.

If you want anything changed, even in the slightest, let me know! But I hope you like them!  (:

WOW! These are awesome!! Thank ye so very much. They are all perfect. <3 <3 <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

PocketMutt

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 08:39:27 am »

WOW! These are awesome!! Thank ye so very much. They are all perfect. <3 <3 <3

So glad you like them and I had fun making them! :)