Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Polls

<< < (30/31) > >>

Evanescence:
Well I think karma is a good thing cause then we know if we have good ideas or not... I always give people a nuzzle ^_^ if they make good points or ideas, and I think they should be told that... through karma. I rarely bite people, unless they do something really bad

Toxikk:
I'm going to have to say, neither. There is not a karma switch yet, no, but I agree fully on both sides, I've seen negative karma on people-- so I checked it out, and someone got mad most of the time at the person and went and toldtheir friends -- hey, that's the one who disagreed, bite them. :/ However, (like me), it makes people happy toknow they are appreciated. I only have 6 nuzzles and I feel happy about it. I think the necessary option is a switch. I checked, there isn't one.
We need it.

Zaroque:
I generely cannot really decide on wether it should be taken out. There are both positives and negatives for the Karma. I'm generaly just repeating the pulbic.

Toxikk:
Mhm, and that is why I offer the switch. :]

Rukata:
It should be an Opt-In and Out button. I think it's funny that people who say they want it as an option also voted 'No'. There really needs to be another option added to this poll. LOL

Like Kahara said earlier, Karma is just a way to stroke people's ego's, or to bash people who are usually undeserving of it, just because they don't like your opinion. So, it really should be taken out, because both of those can end up bad. If you let people get a big head, they get all high and mighty, which they aren't. If they get bitten a lot, assuming it was for no reason, then it's makes you angry, sad, and makes you want to troll. Not saying that people who get a lot of karma have big heads, and those who have little are trolls, but I know some people who do this because of Karma, and I've seen it happen. LOL

I'll say Opt-In/Out though, because a lot of people seem to like giving Karma, and I can make a compromise, I suppose, if people like me who want it removed at least have the option to turn it off for only us. Except I'm not sure if I'm alone in that regard. :P

EDIT: .. I just realized I posted twice, I didn't see it before. Oops. If a mod wants they can delete the earlier one, I really didn't see it somehow. :x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version