Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

You in FH vs. You in the Forums

<< < (4/12) > >>

WolfQueen:
in-game: don't bother me

forums: please bother me

AmarisMingan:
Yeah, what shall I say. I'm pretty much the same on forum as on the game.

Though, like many others said, I'm also a derp that has a lack of using capitals and punctuation when those moments strike being derped by a majority of randomness and friends. I consider myself kind of a hodgepodge in-game. People may know many sides o' me, I don't mind at all.

SpringLeaf:
Whereas I am weird and an oddball in game, I am very reserved and helpful on the forums. Though I can be strange anywhere, at any time.

LOOOOOOT.

.Ghostly.:
I'm pretty much the same in both. But in game I would probably be found with some fellow floofy friends.

kululupuppy:
I act a bit different in game than I do on the forum.
For the most part, I'm far more active in game than I am on the forum, and of course my real personality differs from that of the main character I play in the game. I'm always out of character on the forum, since I don't really roleplay on here. I'll be viewing this question from when I'm out of character.~
On the game, I'm very vocal. I love striking up conversations and just having a good time with every player around me. The character I frequently play, Lament, comes off as a vivacious, flirtatious, and smugly hyper fellow. It certainly rubs off into my personality on there, often referring to others by pet names and having no boundaries when it comes to personal space. Though, it's all in good fun and I don't mean to offend anyone. Also, if you were to see my behavior in group, you'd probably think I was some immature and suggestive maniac. That, however, is just how I act around my good friends and main pack!
On the forum, I try to be a bit more professional, but come off just as friendly, since I see no benefits in being negative or shy. I certainly do tone myself down on here and I'm not as crazy as I am in game. ^^;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version