Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Polls

Offtopic Debate Board

<< < (5/6) > >>

Rak$ha:
Seems like people want this lol I'm still unsure tho

Cynder-:
I gotta vote yes. :3

TannerWolf:
Aye, a debate board sounds like the PERFECT idea. Instead of having little debate threads posted around the forum, in off-topic places, and sometimes causing fights, yes, a forum of its own is the perfect idea.

I'd suggest the board having its own separate rules from the main forum, also. Since, you know, it is a 'Debate' board, and yes, arguments WILL happen. Say an argument does break out, usually people would get a warning, or something, and well, that's not good. In the Debate board, there could possibly a rule for arguing, say, arguing is allowed, but to a certain extent, like, not too rough, keep foul language to a minimum, or better, censor it, etc etc. If you catch my drift.

Or, say, have a child board for politics, say, so the adults here on FeralHeart would also have a board of their own, away from the more younger children. Maybe, possibly, a smaller board for those looking for help, with say, personal issues, to cheer up, or to get help with personal, off-FeralHeart issues.
Also, maybe another child board for concerns. Y'know, about world issues, say, like the Japan earthquake, or the Joplin tornado.

I should really stop suggesting, I'm bombarding you, aren't I? xD

purrito:
Mini-mods sound like a good idea, although I think the staff could easily cover it.

Isn't that what we're here for anyway? xD

Kharress:
I think this is a good idea, as long as the mini-mods are active and very watchful! If they aren't, things could get very out of hand... which is my only con for this, other than having it start up more issues with bullying and harassment because some people can't distinguish the fine very fine line between debating, and fighting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version