Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Polls

Anonymous FH Community Suggestions Survey: Potential (MIT) Mods in Training

<< < (2/2)

WolfQueen:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on May 08, 2018, 07:31:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on May 08, 2018, 07:08:40 pm ---How many suggestions are allowed per-user?

--- End quote ---

As many as you deem fit :)

--- End quote ---
i'm afraid that might result in rigged or biased responses.
there should be a place where you can put your username in order to prevent this.

LordSuragaha:

--- Quote from: WolfQueen on May 09, 2018, 01:11:24 am ---i'm afraid that might result in rigged or biased responses.
there should be a place where you can put your username in order to prevent this.

--- End quote ---

Indeed that’s something we’re aware of and have already taken into consideration, thank you for expressing your concern. Even if usersnames were included it still isn’t a foolproof process as it can easily still be misused, and so this is why we take all submission responses with a grain of salt. We use this poll as one of our many tools in the judgement process but not as the sole deciding factor.

Jango_Fett:
i know this is a necro but i kinda wanna ask whatever happened with this, and will additional surveys be put out in the future?

Kerriki:

--- Quote from: Jango_Fett on December 26, 2018, 07:10:13 am ---i know this is a necro but i kinda wanna ask whatever happened with this, and will additional surveys be put out in the future?
--- End quote ---

Not a necro as this is still open and relevant c:

As for new surveys, it's not something we have discussed recently but I'm sure any opinions one may have could fit somewhere in one of the two polls we have up already. We are still checking these polls from time to time for recent feedback ^^ Feel free to resubmit if you have anything new to share with us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version