Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Polls

Rate the forum

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sylph:
9/10
I like the overall forum, with it's colors, and things like that. :3 It's very neat.
The only thing I see bad with it is that I think there are too many old posts, and repeated topics. Things like that. xD But other than that, I really like it! It's very easy to use. :D

TannerWolf:
I say a 7-8 mainly because sometimes when I am reading, the fint color & text starts to hurt my eyes.
And also, I believe there should be a few more boards.

The good thing is the layout is well-layed-out, say, as in things are easy to find, and a lot of people on the forum are really nice. ^^

I could say a lot more, but sadly, I am lazy. xD

Aval0n:
I would say eight, the forum is excellent, but I would like it more if there where posts things that are currently coming along.
Unless that's put in news...

As said earlier, old posts and a blank black background aren't the most epic things that could be on the forum...

The White Lion:

Honestly, I think alot of the topics combined together should be seperate--for instance, in the "Have Your Say," there should be a separate board or something for polls created by members, and polls created by staff.

I'm not sure if you think it's fair to grade the forum on this or not, but I think it's something that can decide the quality of a forum.  I think some of the mods are a little harsh...I found a topic in The Randomz Talk that was locked after 1 person replied, and in my opinion, I think it was unfair.

I think Off-Topic Discussion boards are created so users can express opinions, and personal views(as long as no one is discriminating against someone else, or breaking rules) they have.  So, I think some topics are locked that shouldn't be. (Sorry if that was a bit off-topic xD).

Just to add, when I look at the way a forum is moderated, I think it can effect the quality of the forum itself.  If I think someone is being a bad moderator, or I think it's not moderated enough, it gives a bad "environment" to me, and makes the forum look bad.  On the WQ forum, a moderator was extremely rude to me, and I've never returned to the forum since.

Also, the "News" page isn't used, and I think it should be used more often.  The Game News and Site Updates is fine(which I also think should be combined), but I don't see why you have both.

I mainly think the board could use some room, so combine Videos with FeralHeart Creations, possibly?

Oh, and, I'm not trying to compare Feralheart with Arokai, so don't take this the wrong way, but on Arokai's forum they have a little like button, and I'm not sure if you can add that to this forum, but I think it's a good idea.

So, basically, the moderation could use some work, some of the boards could be combined, and little things here and there.

I'm not saying these things are things that you HAVE to change, I just think these are some things you could fix(in my opinion of course) if you really want to improve.

Xoppa:
I gave it a 9 :D Simply because its fun in here and the people are nice. :) And.. Not 10 because theres not enough action, tough this is (just) a Forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version