Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Polls

Rate the forum

<< < (2/4) > >>

Feralia:
9. Definitely 9. I like this forum, well constructed, but it STILL needs improvement. Also very old topics and threads make me uncomfortable because they're useless. Nobody's posting on them anymore. I am sure FH forum will get into a great community soon!

Ouuka:

-Its pretty organized and taken care of, colors are ok and Love the pic banners.

-Id like to see perhaps a background rather then just black, maybe a light design fading into the black so its not bright either for our eyes (no highlighters i beg u lol )

-The downloads page would be nice advertised on home page when u log on for any new patchs, i dont really see when theres a new patch until someone tells me, game doesnt work, or i happen to see the moving banners above.

-Love all the variety of threads made for member use, but perhaps the News Icon at top be used more?

Either way love the site and how it runs :) Keep up the good work

Hopp:
Why?

Because sometimes people choose white for their text colours. And I can't see them on the white background sometimes! But I still can read them by highlighting it... but its sometimes a pain in the butt.

The rest of the fourm is awesome! I love the font and colours, and its well organized. :3

~Hopp

12dollars:
9. Not much I would change about the forum, its fast, easy to load and doesn't nom my bandwidth up. I do however get annoyed with this "Session verification failed" ect messages that keep popping up when I try to post something

Babe:

--- Quote from: Hopp on May 27, 2011, 01:02:45 am ---9...
Why?

Because sometimes people choose white for their text colours. And I can't see them on the white background sometimes! But I still can read them by highlighting it... but its sometimes a pain in the butt.

The rest of the fourm is awesome! I love the font and colours, and its well organized. :3

~Hopp

--- End quote ---

The forum background shouldn't be white. o: It's black with tans and yellow colors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version