FeralHeart Creations > Art Gallery

Blood/Stormi's Art Gallery~ 11/10/23

(1/10) > >>

BloodWinsAll:
Stormi's Art Gallery

Character shown: Ashtur
Welcome to my little art gallery! I'll upload all sorts of doodles, finished pieces, and commissions/prizes/gifts that I do for other people every so often. All my art is signed Xe(year) in association with my dA username Xe55i5 (before JUNE2021). I sign anything past JUNE2021 with Firesong(year)! My usernames don't match, so that's just a little disclaimer there. 

I've been doing art for as long as I can remember. My mother used to entertain my twin sister and I by putting us in high chairs and giving us watercolors-- I'd have to say the love started there. I mainly specialize in canines and dragons, however, I'll try almost anything once and I've recently done a monster and a few humans for practice.

You can find my deviantart Here
My Toyhouse Here
My art discord server: https://discord.gg/QTBG9Z9fud

So, grab a drink, pull up a chair, and I hope you enjoy what you see here~

Personal Pieces
Character shown: Ashtur (personal).
Character shown: Eko
Character shown: Sixx
Characters shown: Ashtur
Character shown: ELIJAH (personal)
Character shown: Ragnvald
Character shown: Eko
Character shown: Ashtur
Character shown: Vent Personal (NO NAME)

BloodWinsAll:
CommissionsCharacter owned by MISFIT (comm)
Character shown: Antidote by AssasinGodFun(comm)

Works In Progress

Doodles

BloodWinsAll:
SPEED PAINTS/TIMELAPSE
Linkie!
Linkie!
Linkie!

PanzerWulff:
Jeez!! This art is out of this world, all of these characters are so well designed and unique too.
All I can manage to draw is a silly o'l stick figure and some very scuffed animals. ;D
Anyway you should be proud! Keep up the good work.  :)

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 13, 2021, 10:35:52 pm ---Jeez!! This art is out of this world, all of these characters are so well designed and unique too.
All I can manage to draw is a silly o'l stick figure and some very scuffed animals. ;D
Anyway you should be proud! Keep up the good work.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version