Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

embarrassing old times

<< < (3/4) > >>

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: turtlies on December 14, 2021, 09:37:21 am ---It's a bad day if I have to see any of the posts I made on my old account pop up again on the forum, my like 10-14 year old self should not have had unrestricted access to the internet to post the most cringey things anyone's ever seen lmao. I think posting my stories I wrote about the Lion King, emo wolves, etc. was one of the greatest offenders

I just have to tell myself that everyone's gone through that phase :')

--- End quote ---
Uh.. I never wrote about emo wolves or The Lion King.

turtlies:

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on December 14, 2021, 01:19:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: turtlies on December 14, 2021, 09:37:21 am ---It's a bad day if I have to see any of the posts I made on my old account pop up again on the forum, my like 10-14 year old self should not have had unrestricted access to the internet to post the most cringey things anyone's ever seen lmao. I think posting my stories I wrote about the Lion King, emo wolves, etc. was one of the greatest offenders

--- End quote ---
Uh.. I never wrote about emo wolves or The Lion King.

--- End quote ---

haha i just mean everyone's posted or will post things they regret at some point, not specifically those! I mean no offense ofc just talking about my own experiences!
don't come for my emo wolves it was a dark time /j

Dentrimental:

--- End quote ---
gunna have to agree with ya there

toonanimals317:
My old bio is still posted somewhere on this website and man is it terrible! Considering I started playing this game when I was like 11/12 I was definitely… cringey! But I mean what young kid isn’t at least a little bit cringe to an adult? Maturity levels are have a huge difference between childhood and adulthood. I’m 22 now so I’ve done a lot of growing up, and I hate looking back on my old forum posts. You can just tell I thought I was cool haha.

Oddonelynx:
In my older posts my typing's more "full of energy" somehow and has a few typos. It's more chilled, and green now.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version