Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

embarrassing old times

<< < (4/4)

LadySigyn:
Just wait until you've been here for 10 years. The difference is astronomical lol.

Dentrimental:

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on December 15, 2021, 02:03:05 am ---In my older posts my typing's more "full of energy" somehow and has a few typos. It's more chilled, and green now.  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on December 14, 2021, 08:53:08 pm ---My old bio is still posted somewhere on this website and man is it terrible! Considering I started playing this game when I was like 11/12 I was definitely… cringey! But I mean what young kid isn’t at least a little bit cringe to an adult? Maturity levels are have a huge difference between childhood and adulthood. I’m 22 now so I’ve done a lot of growing up, and I hate looking back on my old forum posts. You can just tell I thought I was cool haha.

--- End quote ---
im still a minor yet i can already agree with those 😭😭 i was always so exited to be here therefore i was constantly arraging crappy meetups that i never even went to because i probably was too busy doing homework 💀💀💀 its so embarrassing to see how immature i was aswell, i remember getting banned from the game one time a while back because i was so squirmy and shouty with the admins 😰😰

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version