FeralHeart Creations > Art Gallery

TheEarthSpirit/ Kai's Artwork Showcase

(1/3) > >>

TheEarthSpirit:
Digital Art
My main Character Kai's Headshot(Rio-yin is her actual name But she goes by Kai) by Me
Artwork I did for Forks
Reference sheets
[/b]

Kai's Reference sheet by Me

My Character Blackberry(Rabbit OC) and she is Part of Renegades Row|| Art by me

My character TigerLilly(Wolf and Plott Mix)And she is Part of Renegade's Row(Preset Coming Soon)
2021 Halloween Party Preset Designs (brung 1 and 3. 1 is up for sale)

TigerLilly's Reference Sheet, One of the Characters I use in Renegade's Row(FH RP Group) She holds the position of fighter.

BlackBerry's Reference sheet, She is a Rabbit and also Part of the Renegade's Row. Ray(Ame) Made an exception for her and allowed her to join the group. Blackberry is a Medic. (Renegades mainly accept wolves and Lions and other canines and felines.)

Presets
Halloween Preset 20212021 CandyGore Hound Preset. I used Azon's fur textures but the skull etc was done by me. All coded as well. (FOR SALE)Also couldn't fit it in that preset showcase but the belly is literally filled with candy.

Kai's Preset
BlackBerry's Preset
Note that this post will be updated over time with other art pieces of mine. As well as presets.(Last Updated 11/25/2021)

Ame88:
BEAUTIFUL WORK

I love your art so much, you have such a unique art style, and I absolutely love that preset as well. As always I can't wait to see more from ya~

Security:
Your art is so beautiful! That preset is gorgeous

ferimeX3:
ahh your artstyle is adorable!! Also, love the detail on your preset, cant wait to see more<3

Azurain:
That preset is like....amazing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version