Help & Guidance > Game Help

Can't access old account?

(1/1)

slayyy:
Hello,
I really would like the see the characters I made on this when I was a kid, but i'm having trouble logging into the account. I am fairly certain the name of the account is NightlockFnaffan, and I know the password, but I was getting failed to connect to front server errors when trying to log in. (i was running the play game webpage- both on my phone and computer. the login worked on both the site and the play game page.) I saw resetting the password might help, but I am unable to. It says there is no email to send to, however, there is no field to put the email in. I was unable to log into the forums with the account either. does this mean it has been deleted in some way?

Thanks!

editing: i thought the sign in was working, but it was not on the website like i thought it was! trying it with the new account showed me that. was there a point where old accounts were deleted? (looked in my email and found the activation email, it was made in 2018)

Ame88:
Hello! It's possible that your account may have been deleted from the system automatically if it's been inactive for a good few years. However if you'd like, you are more than welcome to send me a PM with the email you used so I can do a search and see if the account is still in our system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version