Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Games

Haunted House Time!

(1/27) > >>

IceDarki:
Here's how the game works:

I'll write out a little story, and there will be four choices. The story will progress differently depending on what choices you take. The first person to reply to a "chapter" will have their choice taken. Stats will also be added, which will be "Health," "Sanity," and "Luminance (The brightness of your flashlight)." At the end of every chapter, there will be a Stat Reading.

So, ShAll We   stART?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are in a dark room. There's a window as well, and it's open. The floor is made out of wood, and covered with a few rugs. The only objects in the room that are visible are a table and chair. A door is placed on the wall you are facing. What do you do?

CURRENT STATS:
Health: 100
Sanity: 100 
Luminance: 100

CHOICES:
A. Try to open the door.
B. Look out the window to see where you are.
C. Sit on the chair.....for no reason.
D. Look around the room.

Kyugima:
C, sit on the chair! Because I'm lazy XD

IceDarki:
You sit on the chair....when you lean in closer to the table in front of you, you see a note. What do you do now?

CURRENT STATS:
Sanity: 100
Luminance: 100

CHOICES:
A. Turn on your flashlight so you can read the note a little better.
B. Get up and look out the window.
C. Get up and try to open the door.
D. Get up and take in a good look around the room.

aelitastar:
A turn on your flashlight so you can read the note a little better

IceDarki:
You can read the note now. It looks like it was written on some weathered, old paper.

"To live is a great gift. To die is to earn glory. Your name shall be praised, my love. Come back so that you may earn more glory! I have prepared everything. The victims are prepared the way you wanted them. They won't escape. Food offerings were placed on the dining table, and potion is fresh out of the incubator. If the victims ever finds out what we're doing, my henchmen will be sure to catch him.

After reading the note, you're a bit disturbed. What do you do now?

CURRENT STATS:
Sanity: 97
Luminance: 99

CHOICES:
A. Try to go out the door.
B. Look around the room for any useful items.
C. Just sit there.
D. See if you've got anything in your backpack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version