Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What would be your reaction if Feral Heart was going to shut down?

<< < (3/11) > >>

BradiBytes:
Definitely speechless and shocked. I've had so many memories on here, it'd be really difficult to fathom. Even thinking 'bout it makes me uneasy.

DarkLustyHumor:
To be honest I would be really sad. I've made a lot of memories on this game and it affected my life in so many ways. Feral Heart feels like a family to me in the fact that even if I leave it for a while, I can always come back. It has helped me through hardships and I've become a more creative person due to it. Yes I would probably play other games that are similar to it, but it just wouldn't be the same. Feral Heart holds a special place in my heart.

Kuri:
i would die, literally.  Because feral heart is actually real life and what you think is real life is actually just the support network for sustaining life.  This is it, this is life.

Jango_Fett:
I'd be a little surprised, but not blown away/shocked by it.

It wouldn't bother me terribly, I would just keep my screenshots tucked away somewhere and reminisce about the memories now and again.

RenegadeRaptor:
My Only answer to this would be- Despair. I love Feralheart and my Feralheart Family to death- I could never picture FH Shutting down. If It did Like Kynvuu, Id cri for the rest of eternity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version