Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What would be your reaction if Feral Heart was going to shut down?

<< < (2/11) > >>

ArcticGalaxy:
I would be shocked. Then sad. And I would definitely wander what I would do.... I would hate to loose contact with any friends. And just....I don't even want to think about FH shutting down. I've just become so comfortable with this community, more comfortable than with any other community. And I don't want to loose that...

Kalaban:
I would be a little shocked, but I'd still hold on. Feral-Heart is just a platform that will eventually be deceased. Yes, it might take years. Maybe even a week, but it's still a game.

I can't be clutching on to something that will probably never live again.

As for before, I'd be preparing for the shutdown: alerting all my members about turning from one game to another or just turning site-related and streams. (such a fun thing to do, there ARE more than one game out there) and I'd make sure to be strongly linked in everything I can be with my online friends.

My real-life would probably be MUCH more active, including exercise and friend-making outside of this wonderful game.

Well, that's it.

D-ead7Dog:

yourlocalcrow:
Homygod, would I be mad. Well, angry, depressed, missing my friends, things along those lines. I love FeralHeart a great deal, and it's one of my favourite games to play when I'm bored and in the mood to chat. All other games I've played are filled with many, many more people begging for this or that, roleplaying using a lot of auto-hits/auto-miss/no-dodge/insta-kills, etc., and chat rooms that are silent except for drama between players.

"DON'T MESS WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT!" I yell at Kovu's avatar on the screen, "HOW COULD YOU? YOU MONSTER!"

That sums up my immediate reaction pretty well.

Kynvuu:
I would cry for eternity, buy a lot of tissues, and feel nostalgic about all the memories of such a great game :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version