Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Returning Members

<< < (2/5) > >>

Coffinbite:
I wonder if it has anything to do with nostalgia? That's the main reason I came back a bit ago. I have so many fond memories of this game. Logging in every once in a while, even if I'm not doing anything other than hanging out in The Grounds, relaxes me.
Maybe some folks want to see what's going on and what's new?

Otherwise, I can see people wanting to come back after a change in moderation and such! ❤️
I feel confident in our team ❤️

Ame88:
I can see that, yes. Various players I've seen come back to this game say they just couldn't stay away, or something was pulling them back, but what it was they're unsure. FeralHeart is one of those games where nostalgia is very easily created. It's very unique and I haven't seen a game like it; aside from IT servers, that is. Something about it is just so captivating to so many of us.

I agree that sometimes a good change can bring players back into a game if they've left, or it catches the eye of new comers. Even though we never lost any old staffers, getting some new staff on the team I think helped bring back some players. Possibly they felt it added a little more differences in opinions to the table to spice things up, or perhaps some other reason.

I too am pleased with our team. I feel we have competent people who can help FeralHeart in years to come.

Nobi:
I feel like, even though nostalgia has an important role in keeping Feral-Heart in many old players' memories, nostalgia alone isn't enough to encourage them to return to Feral-Heart.

In my opinion it's the recent events such as NMO (which caused many players to leave, threatening the game's lifespan) that has encouraged many to make a return, perhaps they think by once again becoming active in Feral-Heart and helping the community fix itself along the way, they'll somehow prolong the life of Feral-Heart.

By prolonging its lifespan, they'll be able to cherish their time with something they've treasured so much for a little while longer before it's gone.

I hope that makes sense.

CaptainWolfskin:
There's really no other game like Feral Heart, sure there's wolf quest and the Impressive title games but currently there's nothing out there that could replace Feral Heart. I believe that's one of the reasons old members keep coming back, new members continue to fight with the registration, and why we stick around.
(✿)

Ellen11v:
Just spitting out my opinion right after as I have read the main post of yours, Ame. :)

I love to see tons of members sliding into FH again.
Just today, so far 61 new members hav registered. :)
I like to believe that FH is going up, up, and way way up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version