Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

A Rattlesnake in Eastern Pass?

(1/8) > >>

FuzzyOwlFeet:
I was wandering through Eastern Pass, and was up on a mountain. Suddenly I saw movement in the tall grass, it was weird because it had no name tag. So I got closer, lo and behold, there's an animated Rattlesnake slithering through the grass in Eastern Pass!! It was such a neat little Easter Egg, and really brought a smile to my face. It's the little details that makes a game unique and appreciated to the true players. Sometimes it really pays off to explore the other maps.  :)
Has anyone experienced any other Easter Eggs exploring the Feral Heart maps?

Jango_Fett:
apart from the cave paintings i haven't seen much myself

i also have no eyes so that makes it hard

A.P.S.:
I've found animated fish somewhere, but I don't exactly remember where. The new snowy map, if I'm correct. It made me feel really proud of the content creators here. ^-^

FuzzyOwlFeet:

--- Quote from: Jango_Fett on May 30, 2019, 02:38:03 am ---apart from the cave paintings i haven't seen much myself

i also have no eyes so that makes it hard

--- End quote ---
Ooh where did you see cave paintings? I haven't seen those yet :)  I would imagine no eyes would make that quite a challenge XD

--- Quote from: A.P.S. on May 30, 2019, 03:45:07 am ---I've found animated fish somewhere, but I don't exactly remember where. The new snowy map, if I'm correct. It made me feel really proud of the content creators here. ^-^

--- End quote ---
Oh wow! I haven't ever found the snowy map, I'll have to find it tomorrow and look for them! That's so neat, thank you for sharing <3

A.P.S.:
Heck, now I wanna hop on and explore around some. ^^ I'll let ya know what I find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version